| FTBL Can Missouri whoop Texas?

Sure they could. All those Big XII teams are a bunch of pass happy, finesse, dance squads who pile up yards and points on each other like 2 gorillas in a crap throwing contest. Sooner or later though, one of them is going to play a physical team like BAMA, and they are going to find themselves in a world of hurt unless they practice against Bevo all week.

Like TerryP so eloquently put it :lol: , they are a bunch of monkies throwing dung at each other. It's basically whoever scores last. Question is, who has the worst defense, not who has the best offense. MIZZ has the lesser defense, from what I've seen. Even hapless Nebraska just lobbed up a prayer at the end of their "competition" a couple weeks ago and scored a TD from it.

If Mizzou can score points they can beat Texas. I know that sounds like Captain Obvious, but what I mean is....does anyone really play defense in that conference?

It's always a shootout, and any team can get hot and win a shootout.

I wouldn't bet the farm on Mizzou, but I wouldn't bet it against them either.

Until Okies' linebacker got hurt, Texas was hurting. Physical defense can get to them. Unfortunately, Mizzou ain't got one. Short of a Chase Daniel miracle, UT takes it. That being said, we could be sitting here tomorrow night talking about his 45 for 50 night and winning 55-49.

RTR,

Tim

ExiledTidefan said:
Like TerryP so eloquently put it :lol: , they are a bunch of monkies throwing dung at each other. It's basically whoever scores last. Question is, who has the worst defense, not who has the best offense. MIZZ has the lesser defense, from what I've seen. Even hapless Nebraska just lobbed up a prayer at the end of their "competition" a couple weeks ago and scored a TD from it.

That was Porter, but it was funny!!

One thing I'd add...who has a defense should be the question asked.

Back
Top Bottom