| FTBL Brandon, Terry, etc…. What are you hearing about K Law?

Q: "How are they?"
A: "They'll be okay."
Response: "Cool. I was talking to a guy today about fishing for red drum."

That's the story. It's just rest.

Jay Lisby's used to post, "Rest, Tide, Rest."

And, by the way, I think that's why we are seeing the rotation on running backs right now. Fresh legs in week eight, or nine.

I don't know.

And, by the way, I think that's why we are seeing the rotation on running backs right now. Fresh legs in week eight, or nine.

I don't know.
Just as Bama used to run wide and throw quick outs against LSU when they were stout up the middle, that's how I saw us against GA. Justice had one off-tackle early that went for a nice gain, and Miller/Milroe combined on that great wheel route.

Vandy is much improved, but I'm hopeful our third- and fourth-string backs get meaningful carries, and Simpson gets some work.

Vandy is much improved, but I'm hopeful our third- and fourth-string backs get meaningful carries, and Simpson gets some work.
Right here. I've been thinking about the same thing.

I know you don't watch but I think you'll get the analogy. Play it like NFL pre season. Give Milroe and company a quarter or so, then sit them. While I know Vandy is better...they still aren't better than Bama's 2's.

. . . . . While I know Vandy is better...they still aren't better than Bama's 2's.

These are the games where we will really see if these guys are buying in to get better. It's a given that practices will be more intense against a top 5-10 team but against Vandy? This was CNS masterclass at getting his team to get better no matter who we are playing.

I am very eager to see how we are going to do Saturday afternoon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom