| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ Brandon Miller’s Double-Double Leads Alabama to a 78-66 Win at Vanderbilt

Broke down on defense after we got up by 23. Maybe a little tired and mentally drained. Still did what it took to win. Few times there I thought our guys were getting mugged and no calls. Thought the officials were pretty good 3/4 of the game. Announcers got muted on my end after about 5 minutes in.

Bama missed a good number of shots at the rim in the second half, many well defended. When a team extends its defense the way Vandy did in the second half, you have to may them pay and be able to finish at the rim for this offensive system to click. They didn't, which is why Vandy closed the gap. As has been said, our free throws saved the game, credit to the team for this.

I never muted the broadcast, so I got some great perspectives, such as how the men's game should change its rules to be more consistent with the women's game (advancement to midcourt on a TO, play quarters instead of halves).

Riveting analysis.

Bama missed a good number of shots at the rim in the second half, many well defended. When a team extends its defense the way Vandy did in the second half, you have to may them pay and be able to finish at the rim for this offensive system to click. They didn't, which is why Vandy closed the gap. As has been said, our free throws saved the game, credit to the team for this.

I never muted the broadcast, so I got some great perspectives, such as how the men's game should change its rules to be more consistent with the women's game (advancement to midcourt on a TO, play quarters instead of halves).

Riveting analysis.
Heard that....actually womens game is fine...mens is also....no need to change either
Why change??? Women announcers!!!!! Blaaa

And bama at charity stripe has really improved...li am impressed
And that #24 ....what a ball player

Back
Top Bottom