| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ Alabama Completes Comeback to Defeat Mississippi State, 66-63

UA Press Release

Official News Releases
Staff

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – Alabama men's basketball will play its first game at Coleman Coliseum in 11 days, as the Crimson Tide hosts Mississippi State. The Tide enters this week's play with its highest ranking in over 20 years, ranked No. 2 in the AP Top-25 Poll and No. 2 in the USA Today Coaches Poll.

The Alabama-Mississippi State matchup features two of the top defenses in the SEC as Alabama ranks No. 3 in the nation in field goal percentage defense (.369) and the Bulldogs rank No. 16 in the country (.390).

The Broadcast​

Wednesday's game is set for an 8 p.m. CT tipoff and will be aired on the SEC Network with Roy Philpott (play-by-play) and Mark Wise (analyst) on the call.

The radio broadcast can be heard on the Crimson Tide Sports Network with Chris Stewart (play-by-play) and Richard Hendrix (analyst) on the call, while Tom Stipe (engineer) is turning the dials. The pregame show will begin one hour prior to tipoff.

Our men's team just needs to focus on getting better each and every game throughout the rest of the season. We have a player just starting to try to work back into the lineup from injury. We are deep and versatile.

On a side note, I would like to see Bediako, Clowney, Miller, Pringle and one of our point guards on the floor at one time. They all can score, defend and can move the ball. That would be matchup nightmare.

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – Alabama men's basketball will play its first game at Coleman Coliseum in 11 days, as the Crimson Tide hosts Mississippi State. The Tide enters this week's play with its highest ranking in over 20 years, ranked No. 2 in the AP Top-25 Poll and No. 2 in the USA Today Coaches Poll.

The Alabama-Mississippi State matchup features two of the top defenses in the SEC as Alabama ranks No. 3 in the nation in field goal percentage defense (.369) and the Bulldogs rank No. 16 in the country (.390).

The Broadcast​

Wednesday's game is set for an 8 p.m. CT tipoff and will be aired on the SEC Network with Roy Philpott (play-by-play) and Mark Wise (analyst) on the call.

The radio broadcast can be heard on the Crimson Tide Sports Network with Chris Stewart (play-by-play) and Richard Hendrix (analyst) on the call, while Tom Stipe (engineer) is turning the dials. The pregame show will begin one hour prior to tipoff.
I think someone is going to have a huge game.. I just don't know who.

Well then I hope you got popcorn grease on your pants and in turn on your car/truck seat covers all the while getting kernels stuck in your teeth.

THIS isn't nice.
It sure wasnt nice..whats up with you...
We disagree but are always...ok..not always...nice ...

Ok..movie...ok
Popcorn wasbad...wasn't coconut oil...more like veg oil popcorn...and expensive..
.....but our friends paid for all snacks...
No stains on seats or pants....
And ..yes..the few i ate...did get some stuck in teeth..

But...wast nice
And dont know why @UAgrad93 ...liked
Shocking'!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom