| MBB/WBB šŸ€ Brandon Millerā€™s Double-Double Leads Alabama to a 78-66 Win at Vanderbilt

I think the voodoo of that shitty gym could play a bigger factor than what the Milesā€™ situation could. Like @TerryP said, likely different if Miles had been with the team throughout without all of his previous drama.

One thing's certain:

If we manage to beat the hinges off the Dores (see what I did there? Lol) tonight, I think it'd be safe to say that the voodoo of that place will be finally vanquished.

I'm not counting on it, though. Hell, considering all the trouble we've had there, I'll take an ugly 2 point W.

One thing's certain:

If we manage to beat the hinges off the Dores (see what I did there? Lol) tonight, I think it'd be safe to say that the voodoo of that place will be finally vanquished.

I'm not counting on it, though. Hell, considering all the trouble we've had there, I'll take an ugly 2 point W.
Like CNO said after the LSwho win, we are more talented but we canā€™t rely on talent alone. We have to continue to work hard and work to improve.
We are the more talented team!! We should beat the hinges off of them!šŸ˜‚

A big reason Bama has had issues is they have sucked.... This team does seem different and they have played in some hostile places and won already. We are about to see if they continue their growth. People are waiting on them to stub their toe. Hope they don't but this is setting up to be one of those. Hope not.

Back
Top Bottom