| MBB/WBB Bracketology 2020 season. - Early looks at the SEC and NCAA tournaments.

RTB.com

Site Administration
Staff

I'm not sure if it's just the momentum around the program or if the coverage really is starting earlier this season. For reference, the AP put out their first poll in the middle of October last year.

64 brackets have been published and Bama makes their first appearance. Team Rankings has the Tide as an 11th seed in the dance. They have Bama finishing at 8-6 in conference play, 17-14 overall, with a 69% chance of receiving a bid.

I have to say, the offense Oats is putting out there is very impressive.
If they'd have caught a couple of breaks with Q, Rojas, and Gary I'm not sure how some of the fans would be reacting. I'm pretty sure it would be over-reacting, but with reason.

Are they good enough to get that Wednesday and Thursday bye? LSU, UK, Auburn, and Tennessee are your likely favorites for the top four in March.

If they'd have caught a couple of breaks with Q, Rojas, and Gary I'm not sure how some of the fans would be reacting. I'm pretty sure it would be over-reacting, but with reason.

Are they good enough to get that Wednesday and Thursday bye? LSU, UK, Auburn, and Tennessee are your likely favorites for the top four in March.

Unless something changes I see them finishing around the same seeding as last year.

2020 SEC Tournament schedule
Note: All times central.

First Round: Wed., March 11
Game 1: No. 12 seed vs. No. 13 seed | 6 p.m. | SEC Network
Game 2: No. 11 seed vs. No. 14 seed | Approx. 8:30 p.m. | SEC Network

Second Round: Thurs., March 12
Game 3: No. 8 seed vs. No. 9 seed | Noon | SEC Network
Game 4: No. 5 seed vs. Game 1 winner | Approx. 2:30 p.m. | SEC Network
Game 5: No. 7 seed vs. No. 10 seed | 6 p.m. | SEC Network
Game 6: No. 6 seed vs. Game 2 winner | Approx. 8:30 p.m. | SEC Network

Quarterfinals: Fri., March 13
Game 7: No. 1 seed vs. Game 3 winner | Noon | ESPN
Game 8: No. 4 seed vs. Game 4 winner | Approx. 2:30 p.m. | ESPN
Game 9: No. 2 seed vs. Game 5 winner | 6 p.m. | SEC Network
Game 10: No. 3 seed vs. Game 6 winner | Approx. 8:30 p.m. | SEC Network

Semifinals: Sat., March 14
Game 11: Game 7 winner vs. Game 8 winner | Noon | ESPN
Game 12: Game 9 winner vs. Game 10 winner | Approx. 2:30 p.m. | ESPN

Championship: Sun., March 15
Game 13: Game 11 winner vs. Game 12 winner | Noon | ESPN

Tennessee won't be finishing in top 4 of the league this year. We have a legit shot at finishing in top 4. These guys have bought in and are believing. We can realistically win every remaining game on our schedule...I truly believe that much. I know that's a talllll task but these kids have gotten on board with this staff.

Back
Top Bottom