| FTBL BOWL WEEK: Saturday, 12/30: Miss State (Won) is one of four games today as the SEC (1-3) gets its first bowl win.

Texas finished fourth in the Big 12, 7-6 (5-4)
Missouri ties for sixth in the SEC with three other teams at 4-4. 7-6.
Texas - 33
Mizzouri - 16

Wake finishes 5th in the ACC tied with three other teams at 4-4. 8-5 overall.
A&M finishes tied for sixth in the SEC with three other teams at 4-4. 7-6 overall.

Wake Forest - 55
Texas A&M - 52

Northwestern comes in tied for 3rd in the B1G with two other teams at 7-2, 10-3 overall.
UK ties for sixth in the SEC with three other teams at 4-4. 7-6.

Northwestern - 24
Kentucky - 23

Louisville comes in tied for fifth in the ACC with two other teams at 4-4, 8-5 overall.
Mississippi State ties for sixth in the SEC with three other teams at 4-4. 7-6.

Mississippi State - 31
Louisville - 27

SEC now stands at 1-3.

I think it's time to just say it. Has Petrino lost his mojo? As good as Petrino had the Razorbacks looking, with a lot less talent at QB, it's amazing how they don't have a better gameplan and better execution against less than elite competition.

HAIL STATE, first win for conference
More-cowbell.gif

I guess Penn State should have also been ahead of Alabama after taking on the 'powerful' PAC12?

Last edited:
I think it's time to just say it. Has Petrino lost his mojo? As good as Petrino had the Razorbacks looking, with a lot less talent at QB, it's amazing how they don't have a better gameplan and better execution against less than elite competition.
Or, is Lamar Jackson just not as good as he's been propped up to be? Those four INT's today certainly didn't help. I don't think we can put that on ol' Bobby, can we?

Think about this for a second. When he was at UArk his teams lost when they faced teams that could affect the QB. Jackson was definitely out of his comfort zone today.

Back
Top Bottom