| FTBL Bowden fired at Clemscum

ColoradoTide said:
next stop, auburn?

He can recruit like crazy, but Bowden couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag.

And as far as what AFF said, Bowden is a great man...pisspoor coach. As some Bama fans said after the game in August...Clemson was being Shula'd....weren't you happy to see Shula go?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I guess I shouldn't be shocked because I did see it coming Just not so soon is all. I really thought they'd let him finish out the season.

TiderSpectator said:
ColoradoTide said:
next stop, auburn?

He can recruit like crazy, but Bowden couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag.

And as far as what AFF said, Bowden is a great man...pisspoor coach. As some Bama fans said after the game in August...Clemson was being Shula'd....weren't you happy to see Shula go?

Well, I did give a couple of high 5s to some MSU Croomoids dancing around Bryant Denny 2 years back :oops: That was the end and I was happy for the nightmare to be closing........Had I known Saban was coming I might have looted enough to make New Orleans blush

Yep...it surprises me to come in the middle of the season... :shock: I like the man also...but Clemson is a proud program and the fans demand success...7 and 8 win seasons aint their idea of success. Possible Offensive coordinator for Auburn :idea: :?: :idea: Ya never know....I dont see the team doing any better without him though...just my 2 cents...

I believe the hapless showing against WF was the last straw among the Clemson faithful. He is a good recruiter and a good assistant, never thought he was head material. He'll land on his feet somewhere. Good luck to Dabo.

bamanaf said:
Bowden and Tubby could swap jobs. Wouldnt even have to change outfits. :lol:

Don't even joke like that.....I don't want to have to throw up after celebrating....

Well...I'd celebrate it on the Barn end of things...Bowden makes Tubbs look like a great coach....but.......noo....just no...

He's probably already called Saban ...
"So Nick how did you handle it when you got fired? Oh yeah, my bad. You've never been fired. Maybe Daddy can tell me. What? He's never been fired either? You got Tommy Franklin's number? No? I don't guess you would have a Barner's number would you?"

Back
Top Bottom