| FTBL Bolton credits A-Day fans

IRONMAN

I was reading a Rivals recruiting article and saw this quote from Devonta Bolton regarding his commitment to Alabama:

"I have known for a while that Alabama was the place for me,” Bolton said. “Really, it was just a comfort factor with the staff and knowing that I would be getting a good education. Also, the coaches are going to give me a chance to be successful. I've been feeling Alabama since I went to their spring game and there were 92,000 people there. That was amazing. It shows how hungry their fans are for their football. They don't have professional teams, so it's college and high school for them."

Complete article here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20161522/

Give an assist to the fans and an f-u to the people who ridiculed us for turning out.

I agree with you nicodemus. Look at Tennessee they show support for the Titans, but if it came down to a Titan game or a Ucheat game which one would they choose. I think the Titans would be SOL.

nicodemus said:
I wish people would stop saying that we support our team so much because there's no pro team. I've lived in cities with pro teams and I still didn't care about the pros.

AMEN! I was in Tide Pride for 10 years, during which time I lived in the Atlanta area. During those 10 years, I drove thousands of miles a year, and donated thousands of dollars a year just for the right to buy tickets to see my beloved Crimson Tide. If I had lived across the street from the Georgia Dome, I would not have walked across it to see the Falcons play if someone had given me a ticket.

tidenumber1 said:
I agree with you nicodemus. Look at Tennessee they show support for the Titans, but if it came down to a Titan game or a Ucheat game which one would they choose. I think the Titans would be SOL.

You are 100% correct. They love the Vols in Tennessee no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom