| NEWS Bill O Brien hired as OSU OC

Seth as starting center in his offense is going to be a train wreck. He was one of the worst graded centers at pass and run blocking and we all know his snap problems. Then you give him an OC that wants to run long route trees that take 4-5 seconds to develop...this might be a disaster for Ohio State in a year they plan on going all-in.

Seth as starting center in his offense is going to be a train wreck. He was one of the worst graded centers at pass and run blocking and we all know his snap problems. Then you give him an OC that wants to run long route trees that take 4-5 seconds to develop...this might be a disaster for Ohio State in a year they plan on going all-in.

I'm going to predict that change in scenery will be good for Seth and he will do fine there. But they've made 2 hires this week... Bjork for AD and now O'Brien for offensive coordinator that make me want to puke and I don't even like them.

Day is aiming for the fences, but did he not see us when O'Brien was here. he clearly didn't vet this board before making this hire. it would have told him everything he needed to know. Ohio State will see an exodus at wide receiver this year after what their last three hauls have brought in.

I'm going to be clear on that. Kelly isn't going to Michigan. I cant see him doing that. I've heard Michigan is likely to go to their assistant Moore for the job.

That's exactly what I heard (and posted) a few weeks ago... Harbaugh is going to push/endorse Moore... and Moore already has a lot of support. Things may have changed, but that was part of his exit plan.

Coach Day may not have had a choice in the hire since AD Gene Smith retired and a new AD is in place. One of the main reasons Day was named head coach was because of his offensive play calling. His teams have only lost 5-6 games in his tenure as coach. Not a fan of CBO so we’ll see how this plays out in Columbus.

Back
Top Bottom