| FTBL 100% Wrong O/U Club

I

That's where the $ is in the first few weeks. There were less than five totals Vegas had right this past weekend...
True, but one has to know a helluva lot more than I do to know if Vegas is low or high with their number. Like my brother. He spent the first two weeks of the season(s) in Vegas for 20+years and never came back with less than $10K ahead. Most of that on the totals. He did hit a bunch of parlays in 2010 including one $250 7 gamer paying 75 to 1. Came back with $40K ahead that year.

Last edited:
True, but one has to know a helluva lot more than I do to know if Vegas is low or high with their number. Like my brother. He spent the first two weeks of the season(s) in Vegas for 20+years and never came back with less than $10K ahead. Most of that on the totals. He did hit a bunch of parlays in 2010 including one $250 7 gamer paying 75 to 1. Came back with $40K ahead that year.
Not really....you see these things and think, "that doesn't make sense." I believe I have some good indicators this year.

The Man took $250,000 from me thanks to TCU shitting the bed. Not sure who I'm more pissed at... Colorado, TCU, myself, or The Man.
At least you didn't go All-In. I did that last year on LSU in the first week against FSU and had to sit out the rest of the year. While LSU was winning the SEC West. :rolleyes: Talk about being pissed. I was more pissed at LSU than I was at myself.

Back
Top Bottom