| BSB/SB ⚾Baseball Regionals, Supers, and CWS...

Watching this UCONN/FSU Super and it makes me sick!! IF BAMA doesn’t fall flat on their face last week, we would be hosting this shitty UCONN team!!! Their outfielders read the ball awful!! Stumbling backwards to catch a fly ball, BIG EAST pitcher of the year couldn’t get out of the 2nd after giving up 3 💣!!

It does suck... the what if's... last year's team had CWS talent and was loaded with leadership... and their Super Regional reward was getting Wake at their place. This year, Bama gets stuck in the mud, but would have been playing UConn at home had they advanced. Maybe next year, they'll thread the needle.

It does suck... the what if's... last year's team had CWS talent and was loaded with leadership... and their Super Regional reward was getting Wake at their place. This year, Bama gets stuck in the mud, but would have been playing UConn at home had they advanced. Maybe next year, they'll thread the needle.
Amen to that! Getting Lebron back is huge and a healthy Riley Quick could go a long way as well!

Evansville came back and beat the Vols today after the Vols jumped on them early... series now tied 1-1. Can't put into words how badly I want Tennessee to blow this series.

UGA getting stomped by NC State in game 1.

FSU is on to Omaha.

Oregon v. A&M and Florida v. Clemson are both good games right now...

A&M / Oregon was wild! Trailing 8-4and by the time the half inning ended, A&M had put up a 9 spot on a shitload of walks and a granny!! A&M up 15-8 and getting ready for Omaha.

A&M / Oregon was wild! Trailing 8-4and by the time the half inning ended, A&M had put up a 9 spot on a shitload of walks and a granny!! A&M up 15-8 and getting ready for Omaha.

As much as I hate these SEC teams advancing to Omaha... it's probably going to take one of them to knock out the Vols... and if that means A&M or someone else wins it all, so be it.

Back
Top Bottom