| OT Bama Women's Hockey made their debut last night against Auburn. 20-0.

Looks like they may need a little support. Geez.

GE0150BWsAAcNce

You'll have to catch one of their games for us...let us know what the atmosphere is like, etc.

My wife and I used to be season ticket holders. We don't have the time to go see every game any more. In fact last weekend, we made it to the Saturday afternoon game where Bama was thumped by IUP. I've never seen Bama used and abused by a team like that. They had to play in the secondary rink at Pelham because some show was being set up in the main rink. The seating in the smaller rink is tight, so we were packed in there. By midway through the second, the crowd was quiet, even as chippy as this game got (IUP is a loud trash talking team, easy to hear f-bombs flying in the small setting). Bama earned a power play at the end of the game. I yelled out to Bama to finish strong. I apparently was the only one in the rink interested in seeing that happen. :/ Down 7 - 2, I kreckon the fans were just waiting for 0:00 so they could get out.

Usually the atmosphere is a LOT better than that. The seats aren't nearly that full in the main rink, however.

Back
Top Bottom