| FTBL BAMA vs Clemson...

• Thread starter imported_Porter
  • Start date
Well the rumor is that Clemson wants us to travel to their place. If we don't(and it looks like we won't) we'll have to wait for a year for this matchup.

RollTideRandy said:
If they don't play in Atlanta, I don't really care if the game happens. :?

If it's not in Atlanta I don't think we'll agree to it. When speaking about the potential of this game Coach Saban mentioned our desire to recruit the greater ATL area and what a draw this game could bring.

A visit to Clemson wouldn't accomplish any of that.

BamaDelta said:
If it's not in Atlanta I don't think we'll agree to it. When speaking about the potential of this game Coach Saban mentioned our desire to recruit the greater ATL area and what a draw this game could bring.

Hey Delta, can we come and crash at your place if the game goes off? :D

Porterhouse said:
The dude I was talking with yesterday never mentioned playing anywhere other than Atlanta. I'm pretty sure that is still the plan.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. Better yet don't pull me through the windshield and toss me.

I'm hoping it's just a rumor, but the story seems possibile due to it taking so long. Of course there could many other reasons.

Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:
The dude I was talking with yesterday never mentioned playing anywhere other than Atlanta. I'm pretty sure that is still the plan.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. Better yet don't pull me through the windshield and toss me.

I'm hoping it's just a rumor, but the story seems possibile due to it taking so long. Of course there could many other reasons.

LOL, I never quoted you, but I didn't want folks to assume that was what I meant. You may be right in the end... we should know something soon.

Porterhouse said:
Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:

LOL, I never quoted you, but I didn't want folks to assume that was what I meant. You may be right in the end... we should know something soon.

Well, you were right...

Announcement set for UA-Clemson

BamaDelta said:
RollTideRandy said:
If they don't play in Atlanta, I don't really care if the game happens. :?

A visit to Clemson wouldn't accomplish any of that.

Playing in Atlanta to recruit in Atlanta sounds good. So when do we play Texas A&M in New Orleans?

bcgoody44 said:
How much do you guys think tickets would cost?

I'm figuring 70-80 dollar range. FSU was what, 75 a piece?

FWIW, the order for tickets will be offered to Tide Pride members based on total points at first...if there are any left at that point they'll be first come, first serve.

I don't recall the exact number, but I want to say that the two teams will receive 32K tickets each leaving 10-12K for corporate packages.

TerryP said:
bcgoody44 said:
How much do you guys think tickets would cost?

I'm figuring 70-80 dollar range. FSU was what, 75 a piece?

FWIW, the order for tickets will be offered to Tide Pride members based on total points at first...if there are any left at that point they'll be first come, first serve.

I don't recall the exact number, but I want to say that the two teams will receive 32K tickets each leaving 10-12K for corporate packages.

Wonder if it will be as easy to get tickets come game day as it was for FSU.

I don't know that I ever shared the ticket part of my FSU experience, but let me just tell you there were tickets everywhere. I paid face, but I'm sure I could have gotten them cheaper had I known how many would still be available.

I'm counting on the hubby for this one. Every time Auburn has played in the SECCG or the CFA Bowl he has been offered tickets and usually a box....keeping fingers crossed. :D

Back
Top Bottom