| MBB/WBB Bama Round ball has back to back to back games against top 10 team in December

shipley00

We have the toughest early schedule I can remember. #2 Purdue, then #8 Creighton, followed by #3 Arizona. If that's not enough, those are followed by currently unranked Ohio State and Clemson in November. If we can come through healthy, we come through a stronger team heading into Conference play.

We have the toughest early schedule I can remember. #2 Purdue, then #8 Creighton, followed by #3 Arizona. If that's not enough, those are followed by currently unranked Ohio State and Clemson in November. If we can come through healthy, we come through a stronger team heading into Conference play.
The toughest stretch, but I can't say the toughest schedule. They played two #1's last season with three or four top 15's.

While I don't really care for what they have to say, I'm curious what they're going to say about Bama in the next few weeks ... the basketball pundits and their ilk, ya know?

I can see Bama runnin' two of the three.

The toughest stretch, but I can't say the toughest schedule. They played two #1's last season with three or four top 15's.

While I don't really care for what they have to say, I'm curious what they're going to say about Bama in the next few weeks ... the basketball pundits and their ilk, ya know?

I can see Bama runnin' two of the three.
I can see one, but not two.

Back
Top Bottom