| FTBL Bama In NFL 2K15 Edition

Rams already stated they were not exercising the option on Barron for 2016. I'm not sure what that means for this season other than he better play really well and get on somewhere else.

Seemed like he had success in Tampa, so not sure what has happened recently.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Lester has started the last two seasons on the Practice Squad of Carolina. When they picked up Harper, it seemed that Roman would mentor Robert. Hope he gets chance with another team.. I would be tried of the cut, sign to practice squad and then back on the team..just to do it again next year.

Lester has hung around on the practice squad the last couple years. I wish they'd stick with him. When they've put him on the field he's had some success. Heck, he picked off Brady to seal a win in the final and of the game a coue years ago. Had some tough luck aha this preseason but I think he could get some playing time somewhere.

On the other hand, we are really happy to have Norwood coming this way! Great opportunity for him with Benjamin gone for the seaso.

The Saints waived three injured players, all draft picks. Linebacker Ronald Powell and safety Vinnie Sunseri, both drafted in the fifth round in 2014, and receiver Nick Toon, drafted in the fourth round in 2012, were waived with an injury designation. They will return to the team's injured reserve on Wednesday if they go unclaimed on waivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trent got blasted by Ryan Clark yesterday. Wow. He's had a pretty bad career on the field to date. Some odd off the field stuff at the end of last year. I had him pegged as a sure thing can't miss star RB when he left Bama. Seemed to have all the tools. But I'm far from a scout. I really hate seeing him struggle as he was one of my all-time favorites. I hope someone else will give him a shot and he will find success.

As for Clark, he must have a personal beef or something. Maybe his girlfriend said she liked Trents body or something. He is far from the worst RB in history. That's an absurd statement. But the public seems to like the shock and absolute statements that these yahoos spew...

As for Clark, he must have a personal beef or something. Maybe his girlfriend said she liked Trents body or something. He is far from the worst RB in history. That's an absurd statement. But the public seems to like the shock and absolute statements that these yahoos spew...
Problem here is that Clark has supporting evidence.Trent may go down as the "Ryan Leaf" of running backs, as much as that pains me to say..............

Back
Top Bottom