| FTBL Bama In NFL 2K15 Edition

Strategery by Seahawks it would seem. They leaked that they intended to release KN so they might get a trade offer instead. Panthers obviously thought enough of him to make an offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trent has been cut.

From what I saw last night, I think he's done. Some haters may now call him NFLBTR, but to me he will always be MFBATR. I wish him the best in what the future holds. I hope he invested well.

Last edited:
Trent was cut and national writers are calling him one of the biggest busts ever. Due to his past seasons, they don't expect him to EVER play in the NFL again.

Norwood was told he would be released but was then traded for a 2017 draft pick.

Trent was cut and national writers are calling him one of the biggest busts ever. Due to his past seasons, they don't expect him to EVER play in the NFL again.

Norwood was told he would be released but was then traded for a 2017 draft pick.
Is Trent the Jamarcus Russell of running backs?

Bleacher Report (in their shitty as always glory) called him a "collossal draft bust". A bit harsh. He's a bust but I wouldn't say a COLLOSSAL bust.

Hate it for him but I agree, he plays like he DGAF anymore.

$20.5M fully guaranteed + a $13M signing bonus from Cleveland, he's set for life.
2jGLbyQ.png
ok

He may want to go into training/body building or something since he likes to lift so much. Maybe start up his own gym or something in the Pensacola area for off season workout for players at all levels.

Being a Raiders fan I was hoping Trent would put it together and team up with Amari Cooper to be a potent Bama tandem. But unfortunately that wasn't the case. I don't know what has happened to Trent. He ran with zero authority, missed wide open holes, and looked like someone who played on a D3 college level at best. He simply isn't cut out for the NFL. Good luck to him in his future endeavors

My wife's theory, and she may well be right, is that with his big contract as a rookie, Trent is no longer a hungry football player. He certainly is not playing with the aggressiveness and intensity that he showed during his three years in Tuscaloosa. Some people don't deal well with success.

I've never offered an opinion on TR in the NFL and I still really don't have one. I don't understand what goes on in other folks heads. I know he was extremely intense player at Bama. I just wonder if the grind of the NFL minus the every game intensity of Alabama football plus the big money he got up front just took the fun out for him

I've heard he didn't do well with his rookie money which makes it even worse

Back
Top Bottom