| FTBL Bama In NFL 2K15 Edition

For those of you concerned about Trent Richardson's well-being, he received a $13.3 million signing bonus on his original contract with the Browns and the contract was guaranteed for $20.5 million. In addition, his contract with the Raiders was guaranteed for $600K.

For those of you concerned about Trent Richardson's well-being, he received a $13.3 million signing bonus on his original contract with the Browns and the contract was guaranteed for $20.5 million. In addition, his contract with the Raiders was guaranteed for $600K.
Glad he took the Brown's money. Wish I could have been a bust as good as Trent was $$$! I still remember watching his HS films and just drooling for what he was going to do for Bama. Wasn't disappointed. Sad I can't watch him on Sundays.

I seriously think its a lot deeper than just simply forgetting how to run or becoming lazy for Trent. I think it is concussion issues. I might be wrong but it seems like his mind isn't there anymore in a way that I've never seen before.

Keep your eyes on Deandrew White and Christion Jones, Dee Milliner (injured), Adrian Hubbard, Quinton Dial, and Mark Barron... I think those are the guys to watch out for next few days... DeAndrew should make 53 man Roster, but if not, I think lot of teams are drooling on DeAndrew... and 49ers won't let him get away... Christion Jones.. haven't heard much from him this summer.. I think he ends up on practice squad. Hubbard has a chance.. losing weight helped him.. so we'll see where Packers are at. Dial too. Barron, I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom