| FTBL Bama By 16.5

i think they will cover. and it will be the 4th game in a row that we score 40 pts. Does anyone know if we have even ever score 40pts three games in a row before now???

bamaboyinmn said:
i think they will cover. and it will be the 4th game in a row that we score 40 pts. Does anyone know if we have even ever score 40pts three games in a row before now???

I'm not sure, bamaboyinmn. It could be found out, but it would probably be monotonous and time consuming. I don't know of a site with stats like the one you are wanting.

You could check it out for yourself just by scrolling down the page.

Go here:

http://www.jhowell.net/cf/scores/Alabama.htm

CtrlAltieDel said:
bamaboyinmn said:

I'm not sure, bamaboyinmn. It could be found out, but it would probably be monotonous and time consuming. I don't know of a site with stats like the one you are wanting.

Go here:

I remember looking into it right after the Georgia game, and I think the last time we did that was in 1991. Don't quote me on that exactly, but I'm pretty sure it was around that time.

Edit: After checking the link, it was in 1991. The teams were Vandy, TN-Chattanooga, and Tulane.

BamaCore said:
CtrlAltieDel said:
bamaboyinmn said:

Go here:

I remember looking into it right after the Georgia game, and I think the last time we did that was in 1991. Don't quote me on that exactly, but I'm pretty sure it was around that time.

Edit: After checking the link, it was in 1991. The teams were Vandy, TN-Chattanooga, and Tulane.

Good job, BamaCore.

9/28 @ *Vanderbilt (5-6) W 48-17

10/5 vs. Tennessee-Chattanooga W 53-7

10/12 vs. Tulane (1-10) W 62-0

bamaboyinmn said:

Here is an interesting little stat...

Under Jim McElwain's offense, UA has score 40 or more points in 3 out of 5 games (3 in a row).

Under Shula's offense, UA scored 40 or more in just 5 games total in 5 seasons.

Porter said:
Here is an interesting little stat...

Under Jim McElwain's offense, UA has score 40 or more points in 3 out of 5 games (3 in a row).

Under Shula's offense, UA scored 40 or more in just 5 games total in 5 seasons.

That isn't a stat, that's a stat--ement.

Back
Top Bottom