| FTBL Away Tix

IMO, today’s fans have lost the art of watching football. They rely on video boards too much. Jerry World in Dallas (Arlington, TX) is the worst. You look up to see a replay and find yourself watching several more plays live, like TV.
And inconsiderate fans. I have found myself watching the game on the screen because of them standing up in front of me.

Speaking of away tickets….if anyone wants to sell their Tennessee tickets, let me know. My wife went to med school at UT so I promised her we’d go to the game this year. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Speaking of away tickets….if anyone wants to sell their Tennessee tickets, let me know. My wife went to med school at UT so I promised her we’d go to the game this year. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She must be feeling froggy like most viles fans these days. Did she ask for tickets in recent history or just this year?

She must be feeling froggy like most viles fans these days. Did she ask for tickets in recent history or just this year?
"These days"....you gotta be kidding........
..........The Vols fans are sure they are in CFPs.........
.........Have returned to the top....
.........Bama is beaten at Neyland.....
..........maybe greatest team EVER.......
..........Have heard this shit sooooooooo many times.......

I dont stand...."hand sitter"...lol

The worse are the ones that sit and just as ball snapped stand up...and then sit back down...with nobody in front of them...

Then there are the ones that stand the whole game.....good gosh...

I stand on big 3rd down plays when the stadium gets loud, but I'm actually good sitting most of the time. When my kids play (little league), I stand and move around always.

No, she has been trying to get me to go to a game there for the past seven or eight years and I just keep putting it off, I finally told her last year that we would try to do it this season. She really is a true blue fan, her dad was a huge Tennessee fan and both she and her sister went to school in Tennessee, she loves them no matter how shitty they are 😁

No, she has been trying to get me to go to a game there for the past seven or eight years and I just keep putting it off, I finally told her last year that we would try to do it this season. She really is a true blue fan, her dad was a huge Tennessee fan and both she and her sister went to school in Tennessee, she loves them no matter how shitty they are 😁
I can respect that more than most that I have been around that are Viles fans. One hint at they have improved and the obnoxious really comes out thick!!!! If I were them I would wait until they actually beat someone before crowing.

I can respect that more than most that I have been around that are Viles fans. One hint at they have improved and the obnoxious really comes out thick!!!! If I were them I would wait until they actually beat someone before crowing.
Well, we’ve been married 10 years and even though there have been some semi-close games because we didn’t play so well, they pretty much been atrocious since I met her. But I think I can only put her off so long so I figure why not pull the trigger and go in that should buy me another 10 years lol

Well, we’ve been married 10 years and even though there have been some semi-close games because we didn’t play so well, they pretty much been atrocious since I met her. But I think I can only put her off so long so I figure why not pull the trigger and go in that should buy me another 10 years lol

It would be a smart move on your side to make that trip while we're still on top, so while you're keeping a promise to her you're secretly benefitting as your team has a 90% chance or higher at winning. Always a good thing going into hostile territory with odds like that.

I'll be doing the same this Winter as I work on a trip to Kiawah Island with my wife. I have a sneaky suspicion The Ocean Course will be played, but "anything you want dear". Nah, she's cool with the idea, but as long as I keep her fed she's a trooper.

I just received an offer to request Tennessee away game tickets a few minutes ago. They want $120 a piece, which I imagine will be at the upper part of the stadium. I thought about you when I saw this.

I just received an offer to request Tennessee away game tickets a few minutes ago. They want $120 a piece, which I imagine will be at the upper part of the stadium. I thought about you when I saw this.
I haven’t gotten anything yet. But i would take them at 120$....
Price of seeing football is goinggggggg out of market...
TN is doing a lot of work on stadium...guess they want bama to help pay for it

Cost me over 500$ weekend for bama game in Ttown.....only 1 1/2 hour from Neyland... lol. Guess it makes it cheaper than Austin Peay

Probably get mine today...

I haven’t gotten anything yet. But i would take them at 120$....
Price of seeing football is goinggggggg out of market...
TN is doing a lot of work on stadium...guess they want bama to help pay for it

Cost me over 500$ weekend for bama game in Ttown.....only 1 1/2 hour from Neyland... lol. Guess it makes it cheaper than Austin Peay

Probably get mine today...

I luckily have my old neighbor in Tuscaloosa that let's my family stay with her, so we escape the hotels and such. Take her out to a nice dinner each weekend we stay as a thank you.

Back
Top Bottom