| FTBL Away Tix

So Tide Pride has sent offers for away games, save Texas?
I recently read a post where someone had about the same total of Tide Pride points accrued and they were offered all the away games except Texas. I don't know if those are being withheld or if they're being snatched up by people with higher point totals. I saw someone suggest they may have that game set aside as a special offer.

Someone? Has 10 for 319$ each and sellers located in Boston MA
On ebay
With gas prices...may cost more to drive then to attend ( for 1 anyway)
Ttown to Austin...735miles...1470 round trip...20 mpg...73.5 x 5$/gallon...367$

Someone? Has 10 for 319$ each and sellers located in Boston MA
On ebay
With gas prices...may cost more to drive then to attend ( for 1 anyway)
Ttown to Austin...735miles...1470 round trip...20 mpg...73.5 x 5$/gallon...367$

I wanted to go, but pretty sure I missed by best shot with my delayed response to OldPlayer. I will not pay the prices secondary markets will want. May just put my focus on going to LSU this year instead and plan later for Austin. Stinks, cause I really wanted to go, but not wasting $700 on two tickets. And I think that'll be the cheap prices.

And if your ass is more than 11 inches wide, you need to buy two tickets.
So they can really only fit about 65,000 in that stadium when full of Tennessee fans, right?

And then...getting me cranked up here...the fans...holy crude... what an awful bunch of asses.... every bama-UT game i have been to in last 20 years..there has been an issue.. ms50+ said..."never more" ( wasnt quoting Poe either)

Sitting is awful....the seating is small...cheek to cheek...went to restrooms a couple years ago at UT ...stunk..water running onfloor...urinals nasty... was disgraceful
My brother always took a family member or gave his away tickets to a family member. Except Knoxville. He would go alone because of the seating. He is a rather large ex-Marine so I doubt if there were other issues.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to sound stupid here, but why is the Extra Point Club, the green section in the end zone the team runs out of, so cheap dues wise? It is because you're limited to one side of the field? They still look like great seats. Just curious as I may have an attempt to buy more tickets, and I may go for a couple in the cheaper dues lower section so I can bring more of my family, you know, before NIL ruins the sport.

I'm not trying to sound stupid here, but why is the Extra Point Club, the green section in the end zone the team runs out of, so cheap dues wise? It is because you're limited to one side of the field? They still look like great seats. Just curious as I may have an attempt to buy more tickets, and I may go for a couple in the cheaper dues lower section so I can bring more of my family, you know, before NIL ruins the sport.
Buddy....there is so much strange about all things Bama...
Ticket cost and NConference games.....are coming back to roost on Bama...
.....maybe.... the added conference games ( maybe) and big 12 evacuees....and few scheduled NC in future will help....have to see....

We renewed again....this year......but the future....?

Lower bowl end zone seats don’t have the greatest viewing angle. It’s good if the action is in your end zone, but if the play is going away, start watching the video boards.

Back
Top Bottom