| FTBL Are we all on the same page ? This committee is a J.O.K.E. and they've done a horrible job this season?

But you can......Stephen F. Austin/UT San Antonio/Rice....Baylor's OOC games, their two loses were to OU....best win: Texas.
As compared to us with Duke/WCU/NM State OOC...Best win Texas A&M.... two loses LSU and Auburn. Difference in ranking Baylor #7 we're #13...we are ranked behind 2 3 loss teams and 6 2 loss teams....they're ranked behind 0 3 loss teams and 2 2 loss teams.... all of this doesn't mean :poop:....but IMO, it looks like the committee has Crimson/Saban fatigue

Are they in the playoffs? No.

The crap Duke game hurt us....and other OOC schedule..was another dagger....the rest of schedule...cant control.... keep scheduling this shit and its going to keep biting...period
giphy.gif

Win. Don’t give anyone any other choice than to say that Bama is top 4. I think that the Bible calls it “gird thy loin” we call it “man up” and not whine about it.

STPs..Squat to Pee, that’s what the world is made of. Men, by their nature are programmed for risk/reward more so than women. When everyone gets trophies and everything is peachy keen, you get STPs.

The Bible quote isn’t verbatim

Win. Don’t give anyone any other choice than to say that Bama is top 4. I think that the Bible calls it “gird thy loin” we call it “man up” and not whine about it.

STPs..Squat to Pee, that’s what the world is made of. Men, by their nature are programmed for risk/reward more so than women. When everyone gets trophies and everything is peachy keen, you get STPs.

The Bible quote isn’t verbatim
Damn XXL... little tough on the ladies

An interesting little tid-bit... when was the last year we ended the year (including championship games) with 3 undefeated teams ?

I guess last year? Notre Dame, Clemson, UA... but prior to that... how common is it ?

Whether we like it this team was average because of the D play and sloppy undisciplined play. If they played cleaner games I believe they are better than many of the teams ahead of them. Heck I still believe they are better than LSU if they play a cleaner game but what do I know.

Whether we like it this team was average because of the D play and sloppy undisciplined play injuries. If they played cleaner games I believe they are better than many of the teams ahead of them. Heck I still believe they are better than LSU if they play a cleaner game but what do I know.

FIFY

No doubt injuries played a part in the level of play by the D but I do not see how the undisciplined penalties were caused by that. I suppose you could say that due to the injures a lot of inexperienced players played which added to the undisciplined play but even that only goes so far.

4 guys that were on the field will likely be taken in the first 2 rounds of this draft. I can think of a handful more that will be in that same conversation in years to come. There were plenty of opportunities for very talented players to make plays, get off the field on 3rd down, not have penalties.... That ain't about injury.... And FWIW 3 of those top picks in the next draft couldn't muster 1 sack against Auburn. That's not playing to your potential

Back
Top Bottom