| FTBL Anyone hearing that Zeke Knight may be transferring...

G

to Jax State?

I've heard from folks around the office that doctors have cleared him, but the University will not clear him.

kayleighsdad said:
to Jax State?

I've heard from folks around the office that doctors have cleared him, but the University will not clear him.

I know he hasn't been cleared by UA, but, has had tests scheduled this month for more information. Like all of us have said, we just don't see him on the playing field with such a risk to his health.

TerryP said:
kayleighsdad said:
to Jax State?

I know he hasn't been cleared by UA, but, has had tests scheduled this month for more information. Like all of us have said, we just don't see him on the playing field with such a risk to his health.

Agreed.

It would be better to piss off thousands of Alabama fans and risk ridicule by our craven rivals and ruin his college football career than to have him drop dead on the field of play or in practice.

It really would. Sometimes adults have to tell the children no and do it for their own good, no matter how badly they wish for something.

CtrlAltieDel said:
It would be better to piss off thousands of Alabama fans and risk ridicule by our craven rivals and ruin his college football career than to have him drop dead on the field of play or in practice.

It really would. Sometimes adults have to tell the children no and do it for their own good, no matter how badly they wish for something.

On point.

/agree 100%

Back
Top Bottom