| FTBL anybody listening to Finebaum?

I don't really care for Baumhuaer's comments personally but my stance on it is he's got the right to his opinion. I also have the right to choose to take my business elsewhere too.

Baumhauer is a BAMA grad as well as a Dolphin so I can see mixed emotions. But, being a business man in a town like Tuscaloosa where your business is so closely tied into the school, you'd think one would be wary of the comments they make regarding current and past head coaches. Maybe that's just me though.

Some people probably don't think much about his recent comments but I've seen some pretty vicious responses towards BB on other sites and you know we've got our share of nut cases in the BAMA Nation. :lol: BB is liable to have a few bricks thrown through his windows or something.

porkchop said:
I don't really care for Baumhuaer's comments personally but my stance on it is he's got the right to his opinion. I also have the right to choose to take my business elsewhere too.

Baumhauer is a BAMA grad as well as a Dolphin so I can see mixed emotions. But, being a business man in a town like Tuscaloosa where your business is so closely tied into the school, you'd think one would be wary of the comments they make regarding current and past head coaches. Maybe that's just me though.

Some people probably don't think much about his recent comments but I've seen some pretty vicious responses towards BB on other sites and you know we've got our share of nut cases in the BAMA Nation. :lol: BB is liable to have a few bricks thrown through his windows or something.

He was (and I'm sure still is) very close friends with Shula (their families were close).

I don't care about them being friends,I also understand this, but Bob did well in supporting Coach Saban, and bring out some keen observations...........Coach Saban does have the TIDE NATION in a state of excitement!

Porterhouse said:
porkchop said:

He was (and I'm sure still is) very close friends with Shula (their families were close).

And I can appreciate and understand that. I'm sure he feels some loyalty to Mike and there's nothing wrong with that. It still doesn't change the makeup o some of our "level-headed" fanbase out there though that would perceive BB's comments as not supporting the regime. :lol:

porkchop said:

Porkchop??? as a label of: Site administrator are you encouraging someone to throw a few bricks in Bobs direction???????Thats what it looked like to me!

bamarama007 said:
porkchop said:

Porkchop??? as a label of: Site administrator are you encouraging someone to throw a few bricks in Bobs direction???????Thats what it looked like to me!
Yeah, he is going to put up a billboard in Smyrna, Tenn just for you and your cause....

porkchop said:
Porterhouse said:
porkchop said:

And I can appreciate and understand that. I'm sure he feels some loyalty to Mike and there's nothing wrong with that. It still doesn't change the makeup o some of our "level-headed" fanbase out there though that would perceive BB's comments as not supporting the regime. :lol:
I can see a few toothless people protesting in front of Wings, anytime now!

Atlanta_Tider said:
bamarama007 said:
porkchop said:

Yeah, he is going to put up a billboard in Smyrna, Tenn just for you and your cause....
Did you listen to the whole interview or just what Finebaum allowed????????????

Atlanta_Tider said:
bamarama007 said:
porkchop said:
I don't really care for Baumhuaer's comments personally but my stance on it is he's got the right to his opinion. I also have the right to choose to take my business elsewhere too. what is my cause????????????

why wouldn't you care if someone like BOB gave an interview and Finebaum just allowed the bad parts and the parts that would inflame the populace......You owe it to Bob and Bama to listen to the whole interview to get a proper perspective of what was said.

bamarama007 said:
why wouldn't you care if someone like BOB gave an interview and Finebaum just allowed the bad parts and the parts that would inflame the populace......You owe it to Bob and Bama to listen to the whole interview to get a proper perspective of what was said.

Yeah, Porter. You OWE Bob!!! :roll: :roll:

bamarama007 said:

I don't listen to Finebaum. I don't care what was said on his show.

bamafan4ever said:
bamarama007 said:

Yeah, Porter. You OWE Bob!!! :roll: :roll:

I cut Baumhower out of my life when he reduced the size of side orders (specifically the curly fries) at his restaurant about a year ago. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom