| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Any Yellowstone fans?

Two things before I jump into E3.

The flashback scenes with Josh Lucas (as young Dutton) are a nice addition to the storyline. Do we see him in another of the Yellowstone series like 1883?

I had to look at the list of characters to see if it was the same kid playing Carter. Damn that boy has grown up, quick! Costner's line in E1 about his growth? I'd bet that's a last minute addition to the script, if not an ad lib.

Two things before I jump into E3.

The flashback scenes with Josh Lucas (as young Dutton) are a nice addition to the storyline. Do we see him in another of the Yellowstone series like 1883?

I had to look at the list of characters to see if it was the same kid playing Carter. Damn that boy has grown up, quick! Costner's line in E1 about his growth? I'd bet that's a last minute addition to the script, if not an ad lib.

No spoiler...Just wait till you watch last night's show.

It’s cheesy just like the rodeo aspect of it. There’s a lot that I’ve seen that in 45 years of ranching and 20+ years of rodeo that I’ve never seen or heard of, but entertaining
That's an interesting take considering the use of guys who are on the rodeo circuit. And that's setting aside the point Taylor Sheridan grew up on a ranch: it's not like he made these things up out of thin air. Hell, two of the main characters in the bunkhouse—Lloyd and Walker—also come from ranching and rodeo backgrounds.

That's an interesting take considering the use of guys who are on the rodeo circuit. And that's setting aside the point Taylor Sheridan grew up on a ranch: it's not like he made these things up out of thin air. Hell, two of the main characters in the bunkhouse—Lloyd and Walker—also come from ranching and rodeo backgrounds.
There’s several rodeo and ranch guys on the show, but some of it is “Hollywood”.

I met Taylor at a cutting last year, he puts on one of the biggest cuttings every year called the Brazos Bash.

The character Nick is also a real cowboy. He’s a successful cutting horse trainer

I'll do the self-introspection when I self-medicate...

But damn, gotta say, liked that episode last night. I've always liked Piper/Summer in the roles she's played...but I loved her scene with Beth last night.

On a writing bit...the dinner scene was/is worth watching a few times. There's some dark humor there—well written.

It's interesting to me to see the same "fire" in the fights with guys in the bunkhouse as you'll see in the Beth/Summer fight. I've met a few just like those two...

I'll do the self-introspection when I self-medicate...

But damn, gotta say, liked that episode last night. I've always liked Piper/Summer in the roles she's played...but I loved her scene with Beth last night.

On a writing bit...the dinner scene was/is worth watching a few times. There's some dark humor there—well written.

It's interesting to me to see the same "fire" in the fights with guys in the bunkhouse as you'll see in the Beth/Summer fight. I've met a few just like those two...
You've been to the B.C. Lounge in Jasper Alabama? :p ;)

Last night's show was the best of the season so far. "...hairy hippie leaving syphilis on the sofa" :ROFLMAO: Chalk one up for Hollyweird since Beth lost a tooth in that rumble.

Rip's line about leaving the crazy behind and the governor's line about what life is like these days... Nailed it!

You've been to the B.C. Lounge in Jasper Alabama? :p ;)
You'll have to ask Tim about the bar we took over back in '11 ... and it was being improved when he came through. The girl that owns it now...a six pack and she'd beat the hell out of some people—male, female, didn't matter.

Hell, I thought I was going to be locked up for a few weeks after using a cue ball as a fist.

Back
Top Bottom