| OT ⚽ Any other Premier League fans here?

And just to make these last 24 hours even worse, it's now been reported that Luis Enrique is no longer a front runner to be the next manager. I guess Boehly's dumb ass really wants a yes man.

This club won't get a sniff at Europe again for at least two more years.
What if Nagelsmann decides to come in the summer?

What are your thoughts on Brendan Rodgers?. This season at Leicest was always going to be bad, and he had them in the top 4 for roughly all of the last couple of seasons, except the last two weeks ( when it really mattered). He's got some big club experience from Liverpool, and some early work with Chelsea.

What if Nagelsmann decides to come in the summer?

What are your thoughts on Brendan Rodgers?. This season at Leicest was always going to be bad, and he had them in the top 4 for roughly all of the last couple of seasons, except the last two weeks ( when it really mattered). He's got some big club experience from Liverpool, and some early work with Chelsea.

It's Nagelsmann; it has to be, which is why Lamps was brought into babysit...or completely :poop: the bed.

is UCL also part of the premier league, is it like the playoffs for the premier league?
UEFA Champions League. It's the competition amongst the best teams across Europe. The top 4 from the Premier League qualify, along with the top finishers and winners from other leagues like La Liga (Spain), Bundesliga (Germany), Serie A (Italy), Ligue 1 (France), Denmark, Belgium, etc.

ICYMI. Newcastle had 5 (FIVE!) goals in the first 20 (TWENTY!) minutes in their battle (?) for 4th place with the Spurs on Sunday. Won 6-1.
I saw that! And Spurs have sacked their interim manager, and turned to Mason. They should've named him interim in the first place. Heck, they should have given him job full time instead of hiring Nuno.

@bama alum can you confirm the Pochettino to Chelsea rumors?

Yeah, it's all over Twitter except the official Chelsea page. Fabrizio has even tweeted about. If he says it, it's 99.9999999% true.

I'm not disappointed in this hire, but I'm not excited about it...at all. Quite frankly, I'm numb and nearly apathetic at this point. Thanks to the bottom feeders' dismal performances this past weekend, Chelsea is now likely not to get relegated.

The one thing that can really make me happy about this hire is by some miracle, Poch can bring Harry Kane with him.

giphy.gif

Yeah, it's all over Twitter except the official Chelsea page. Fabrizio has even tweeted about. If he says it, it's 99.9999999% true.

I'm not disappointed in this hire, but I'm not excited about it...at all. Quite frankly, I'm numb and nearly apathetic at this point. Thanks to the bottom feeders' dismal performances this past weekend, Chelsea is now likely not to get relegated.

The one thing that can really make me happy about this hire is by some miracle, Poch can bring Harry Kane with him.

giphy.gif

When Romano tweets it, it's usually a done deal. Y'all had too many points on the bottom feeders to ever really worry about relegation, but it has to suck watching this season waste away like that.

If you listen to some Spurs fans, they're worried Kane might leave for Chelsea, Real Madrid, or Bayern this summer.

When Romano tweets it, it's usually a done deal. Y'all had too many points on the bottom feeders to ever really worry about relegation, but it has to suck watching this season waste away like that.

If you listen to some Spurs fans, they're worried Kane might leave for Chelsea, Real Madrid, or Bayern this summer.

Re: Chelsea, I'll believe it when I see it. Daniel Levy hates Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom