| OT ⚽ Any other Premier League fans here?

Why not? Is there a difference -- besides $700 million+ ... -- between Ronaldo being relegated a sorry Saudi league and Bale playing for a hometown (sorta) team? It's a great PR move for both of them.
I don't think he's as desperate to hang on to his football career as Ronaldo. Now don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it, for sure.

That's the day of Charles III's coronation.

View attachment 24234

That's why I asked. Nothing had been changed at the time on the site (Livesport) I use. Just found this:

Premier League fixtures – May 6, 7, 8 (All times GMT)

Saturday May 6

Bournemouth vs Chelsea 3pm
Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace 3pm
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Aston Villa 3pm
Liverpool vs Brentford 5.30pm

Sunday May 7

Manchester City vs Leeds United 2pm
Newcastle United vs Arsenal 4.30pm
West Ham United vs Manchester United 7pm

Monday May 8

Fulham vs Leicester City 3pm
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton 5.30pm
Nottingham Forest vs Southampton 8pm

Last edited:
Newcastle about to be overtaken by Liverpool and will be fortunate to stay ahead of MU. Or should I say unfortunate because it's very obvious to me that they are at least a year away from being competitive in the Champions League.

Newcastle about to be overtaken by Liverpool and will be fortunate to stay ahead of MU. Or should I say unfortunate because it's very obvious to me that they are at least a year away from being competitive in the Champions League.
It's always fortunate if someone can knock United another spot down the table.

It's always fortunate if someone can knock United another spot down the table.

nod-nodding.gif

Man City 3-0 Everton @ Goodison Park.

City can clinch with one more win, or 2 draws in their last 3 matches. Everton stay one point above the relegation zone for now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230514-122513_ManCityApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230514-122513_ManCityApp.jpg
    795.1 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom