| OT ⚽ Any other Premier League fans here?

@SnakeDoc , you really think the players are reimbursing the fans? It's a great PR move, thought of and (I bet) funded by Levy.
I think it's what you said-a PR move by Levy. He knows he's losing the fans, and he'll do anything to keep them. I'm sure there's some way for him to write it off his taxes, etc., so it won't make a difference to the Spurs bottom line. It might make a difference with bottoms in the seats at Hotspur Stadium, though.

Last edited:
Man City vs. Arsenal today. Could be the match that decides the season title. It's going to be interesting to see how Pep's new lineup 3-2-4-1 matches up against Arsenal.

@SnakeDoc

Apparently Christian Bale mulling over whether to come out of retirement for the welsh team. If it happens, it could spell another promotion for Wrexham.

That'd be great! I didn't know Batman could ball. :p Gareth Bale would make an excellent addition to a team like Wrexham.

@SnakeDoc

Apparently Christian Bale mulling over whether to come out of retirement for the welsh team. If it happens, it could spell another promotion for Wrexham.
I can't see him unretiring for a League Two team, BUT if he was going to do it, this would be it.

Next season's Premier League table will contain Burnley, Sheffield United, and the winner from the playoff between the next four in the Championship table. Luton Town and Middlesboro have secured a spot in the playoff with Millwall, Blackburn, West Brom, Preston North End, Norwich City, Swansea City, and Watford (barely) still mathematically chasing the final two playoff spots.

Back
Top Bottom