| OT ⚽ Any other Premier League fans here?

Does he make it to summer?

Liverpool was embarrassed today. They have more at stake than does Potter's Pitifuls, so IF by some miracle, Chelsea beats Liverpool Tuesday, AND an even bigger Festivus-type miracle happens next week and Chelsea beats Real, then quite possibly so.

Nagelsmann isn't going to Tottenham; he might be in west London soon.

Edit: Oh! If this is true! 🤞🤞🤞

Last edited:
Liverpool was embarrassed today. They have more at stake than does Potter's Pitifuls, so IF by some miracle, Chelsea beats Liverpool Tuesday, AND an even bigger Festivus-type miracle happens next week and Chelsea beats Real, then quite possibly so.

Nagelsmann isn't going to Tottenham; he might be in west London soon.

Edit: Oh! If this is true! 🤞🤞🤞

I'm still shocked that Potter's run at Chelsea has been this bad. Even though I thought he'd have them fighting for a spot in Europe and never thought they'd be in the bottom half of the table. Also didn't think it'd be Brighton in the fight for a European spot after Potter left. I guess I should pay more attention to the rest of the league and not just the teams in our family competition.

I'm still shocked that Potter's run at Chelsea has been this bad. Even though I thought he'd have them fighting for a spot in Europe and never thought they'd be in the bottom half of the table. Also didn't think it'd be Brighton in the fight for a European spot after Potter left. I guess I should pay more attention to the rest of the league and not just the teams in our family competition.

I can't agree more!

Maybe Nagelsmann is just a band aid, I don't know. Zidane would be great IF...he spoke English.

Here's my predictions for the three current PL openings. Probably won't get any of 'em right, but thought I'd throw them out there.

Chelsea: Pochettino
Spurs: Nagelsmann
Leicester City: Potter

Even though De Zerbi might be the better long term option @ Chelsea, I don't think they'll go back to Brighton for a gaffer so soon.

Here's my predictions for the three current PL openings. Probably won't get any of 'em right, but thought I'd throw them out there.

Chelsea: Pochettino
Spurs: Nagelsmann
Leicester City: Potter

Even though De Zerbi might be the better long term option @ Chelsea, I don't think they'll go back to Brighton for a gaffer so soon.

1/3 Potter to Leicester. Nagelsmann has already politely passed on Tottenham. Technical director has been pushing for him.

1/3 Potter to Leicester. Nagelsmann has already politely passed on Tottenham. Technical director has been pushing for him.
And, that's why I don't gamble. I hadn't heard that Nagelsmann had already turned down the Spurs. A lot of Spurs fans want a return to Poch, which I don't think is a good move. If Nagelsmann wants a deep pocket owner, similar to Bayern, I could see him at Chelsea.

Last edited:
We have ten games left. That's probably okay, if he is indeed the guy.
I listened to a few opinions last night, and while I get that Potter wasn’t cutting it, shouldn't they have had someone already chosen to take over? That would give them a 10 game evaluation to figure out who has to go in the summer window.

Back
Top Bottom