| FTBL ALL THE UT MERGED TOPICS

Re: What happened last time Bama was undefeated coming to UT

volrock said:
Someone care to tell everyone.

No I can't tell you rock, but I can share a wonderful memory of last years game. Care to take a trip down memory lane with me? :D

Re: What happened last time Bama was undefeated coming to UT

volrock said:
Someone care to tell everyone.

Alabama, with the current players and coaching staff, has never been undefeated going to Knoxville. The last time Alabama was undefeated and played UT, it was in Tuscaloosa and we won 6-3.

Prior to that was when Stallings was coach, and we lost 13-20. Of course THAT UT team won 10 games, only losing to Florida by 6 (who won the NC), and a fluke game to Memphis. Peyton was QB.

Is Peyton playing Saturday?

I don't really get the relevance.

TerryP said:
Southern Bama said:
This is precisely the attitude that can cause you to lose a game :roll: Already getting the cigar ready :roll: None of the garbage you mentioned can be applied to any second half play...Hope the players dont read this :roll: Not to mention...this is the same Tennessee team that just dominated MSU....

Might want to re-think that statement...the score doesn't tell a thing about how that game went. The domination you speak of is basically UT having less than 100 yards on offense more than MSU.

They won that game with their defense capitalizing on turnovers. Hardly domination. 3 INT's lead to 3 TD's, two returned for TD's.

It really was more like a 13-3 type win...

Which was the score heading into the 4th quarter until Lee (who had not thrown an INT in his collegiate career) threw two pick sixes.

payne1814 said:
(che)

Thats what I'll be doing when 85000 or so UT fans will be filing out of the stadium with approximately 19 minutes of game time left. Tennessee sucks buddy, face it.

Unless they are getting lost and can't find their way out of the stadium then I will have to disagree. Most will be gone by halftime.

lmao this thread backfired big time. if ur gonna come on here and talk crap then at least know what ur talking about before u do it. the last time we came into the UA/UT game undefeated was in '05, the infamous Rocky Stop. we won u genius.

Hey volrock ! Come back! I guess Berry is going to cover all of the receivers in the routes. What was it you said, "you throw you throw to Berry." I say put him in on offense for the Jones kid that takes the direct snaps. We have something for that. It's called a bone crushing D that loves to see that weak trash.

Back
Top Bottom