| FTBL Alan Jackson for the A-Day concert?

The Black Crowes are scheduled to play in Columbia for USCe's spring game...I've been told they put on one of the best live shows of any group out there...considering making the drive to see them in Williams-Brice Stadium.

Older AJ songs I do like. His first two were good.
Same with the Black Crows. The first cd, Shake Your Money Maker, has some good music on it.Jealous,Hard to Handle,She Talks to Angels. Good stuff. I believe they headline the Atlanta p :roll: t festival each year.
Not a bad line up either way if it is true.

TerryP said:
The Black Crowes are scheduled to play in Columbia for USCe's spring game...I've been told they put on one of the best live shows of any group out there...considering making the drive to see them in Williams-Brice Stadium.
They are great live I used to run into Chris Robinson every once in awhile in the mid 90's, he lived in a good friend of mines neighborhood in Marietta, super nice guy who always invited us over for beers and other things. :shock:

Who was the band last year? Was there one? If it's Alan that'll be pretty cool. We saw him out on the lake one day riding a pontoon boat in TN a couple years ago after some tornadoes hit around the area. He did a benefit concert for folks who lost there houses and boats on the lake he lives on. Really great guy.

Atlanta_Tider said:
TerryP said:
They are great live I used to run into Chris Robinson every once in awhile in the mid 90's, he lived in a good friend of mines neighborhood in Marietta, super nice guy who always invited us over for beers and other things. :shock:

A friend of mine (posts here on occasion) is a good friend of the band as well. If I recall correctly, he's good friends with Gorman, the drummer.

benc said:
Who was the band last year? Was there one? If it's Alan that'll be pretty cool. We saw him out on the lake one day riding a pontoon boat in TN a couple years ago after some tornadoes hit around the area. He did a benefit concert for folks who lost there houses and boats on the lake he lives on. Really great guy.
No concert last year, except for Kirk snoring.

Back
Top Bottom