| FTBL Alabama WRs practicing well

WR-X- Agiye Hall or Javon Baker
WR-Y- Jameson WIlliam, Tre'shon Holdon and/or Ja'Corey Brooks
WR-Z- Boldon, Jones-Bell

I would take Jones-Bell out of equation, and there's several options we can use:
1) Move Williams or Hall to Slot
2) Holdon or Brooks comes in for Boldon when we need speed on the field.

WR-Z- Boldon, Jones-Bell

I would take Jones-Bell out of equation, and there's several options we can use:
We could also move Billingsley out in some formations.

WR-Z- Boldon, Jones-Bell

JoJo.

We could also move Billingsley out in some formations.
Now would be a great time for him to prepare well and have two really good games. We could use his matchup challenges. I would expect him or Earle coming back are the most likely ways to overcome Metchie being out. Of course these younger guys may do it also but just more unproven.

Now would be a great time for him to prepare well and have two really good games. We could use his matchup challenges. I would expect him or Earle coming back are the most likely ways to overcome Metchie being out. Of course these younger guys may do it also but just more unproven.
They are lucky toget a lot of time to find a couple alpha receivers
Dependable on routes...catch the ball...block when needed...
Cincinnati has pretty dang good D backfield....

Will need a great effort from RBs...and Oline ...blocking for QB

I want to see Holden, Baker, and Hall get some playing time. That will absolutely kill any gameplan for Cincinnati and Georgia/Michigan. All of those guys are bigger guys than Metchie and guys like DeVonta/Waddle/Ruggs/Jeudy.

I want to see Holden, Baker, and Hall get some playing time. That will absolutely kill any gameplan for Cincinnati and Georgia/Michigan. All of those guys are bigger guys than Metchie and guys like DeVonta/Waddle/Ruggs/Jeudy.
Agreed! I'm not sure what Baker's issue has been, but the guy is amazing! He reminds me of Jerry Judy. I hope he guys a chance to step up on the big stage in preparation for a starting role next year. He's that good!

Back
Top Bottom