| GAME THREAD 🏈 Alabama vs Texas A&M ~ 7 CT on CBS TV 🏈

Guys, I'm sorry.

I take responsibility for this L

I got caught up in weekend warrior projects and was not home to start an important SEC road game.

I tried in the 2nd half to send good vibes with copious vodka.

But in the end, it wasn't enough.

Now, I'm sorrowfully drunk when I'd much rather be joyfully drunk in a celebratory manner.

I let us down.

Forgive me.

This current Alabama team is nothing like previous teams. Many have not bought into the process. If so, they would have won this game. Thinking that just showing up is an automatic win is very dangerous. It will be interesting to see how this team & coaches react.

When the game was on the line, Bama got the ball with the score tied and went three and out. The Aggies drove the ball all the way to the Tide 12 and kicked the game winning field goal.

Dumb play calling twice by the Tide when they were near the Aggie goal line. They threw three straight times on both drives and came away with two field goals. And lost by three points.
That last offensive series is what did us in. Three and out with another drop and a bad pass. As far as the game, special teams gave up a TD off the kick-off, we had a 94(?) yard pick six, we had WAYYYY too many dropped passes, Bryce missed a wide open TD overthrowing Metchie(?), two FGs at the end instead of TDs. I think some of y'all need to step back from the ledge. Despite losing to MSU, TAMU is a deeply talented team and this game is what they prepared for all off-season. We should have won. Our young team will learn and Saban will use this as motivation. We'll be aight.

Guys, I'm sorry.

I take responsibility for this L

I got caught up in weekend warrior projects and was not home to start an important SEC road game.

I tried in the 2nd half to send good vibes with copious vodka.

But in the end, it wasn't enough.

Now, I'm sorrowfully drunk when I'd much rather be joyfully drunk in a celebratory manner.

I let us down.

Forgive me.
I have to take part of the blame, as I just couldn't find the right TV to watch and I didn't start drinking until the 4th quarter. My bad.

This current Alabama team is nothing like previous teams. Many have not bought into the process. If so, they would have won this game. Thinking that just showing up is an automatic win is very dangerous. It will be interesting to see how this team & coaches react.
There is such a thing as rebuild and not reload. True, you can’t just show up. That’s why you play the game. Love the Tide and am disappointed. It hurts to say but congrats to Jimbo and his team.

That’s why I ignore the dudette.
But, I have to apologize for my anger. I need to get on my knees before I go back to sleep.

Ha, I think we all got a little upset tonight. I think we can all be understanding when we just get beat, but it's totally understandable to get fired up about such a dud of a game, all around. Tough to swallow our team's performance.

I feel like some positions need to open up for competition in practice this week. We cannot trot out this product anymore.

Well I am in Birmingham if you want to do something about it. I don't mean talking tough over the web either. I mean handling this face to face, coward
You really need to calm down. If I had to guess, I’d say you have had too much to drink tonight. Wishing a kid that was hurt to never play again is pretty low and uncalled for. There is a huge difference in being passionate about Bama and acting like a complete jerk. I don’t want to speak for @TerryP or any moderators but I do not think they would approve of your actions tonight. Have a little class man.

We have to do something at right tackle. He got abused all night. Malachi getting run early really hurt us. He would have been covering 85 and 0. They killed us. I mentioned early in the week I was actually feeling better about our chances of winning out unless we turned it over and made stupid penalties at bad times.

Give Texas A&M credit they had a great game plan and it took us until half to adjust. We came out in the second half and fought back but they made the winning plays and the QB had the best game of his life.

• we gave up 14 points off turnovers
  • gave up a kickoff return for a touchdown
  • turned it over on downs
  • Play calling sucked
  • Chris Owens is a disaster at RT which is hurting the rest of the OL
  • missing Sanders due to injury
  • losing M Moore early in the first quarter
  • awful penalties to extend drives
  • More drops than I have ever seen

And with all of this we were tied with the ball in the last 2 minutes with a chance to win the game in a crazy hostile enviroment. I have stated one of our issues is that we don't have game changers on offense this year.. no homerun hitters. Metchie is a great guy but too slow to be a #1 receiver. We need to put rotate him in the slot and just make him a possession receiver. Move him outside for runs and rub plays since he is smart. We need to get more speed on the field. 10 needs to play more, 11 needs to play more any other young talent. Time for the youth movement. Put one of the young tackles in at RT move owens back to center. THere is no chance a freshman could do worse than 79 is.. he cant move laterally at all.

You really need to calm down. If I had to guess, I’d say you have had too much to drink tonight. Wishing a kid that was hurt to never play again is pretty low and uncalled for. There is a huge difference in being passionate about Bama and acting like a complete jerk. I don’t want to speak for @TerryP or any moderators but I do not think they would approve of your actions tonight. Have a little class man.
Maybe the heads of state will redirect him to lgbtq sites for a while😂

I was drunk. Still am. I apologize. I lost my shit. The responses to me were great👍 Made me laugh. I don't usually post during games. I consume to much of the liquid stupidity on football Saturdays. For what it's worth, I lost it WAY worse after the 2013 Iron Bowl. Not that that's something to brag about. Oddly enough, I handled the loss to Clemson in the 2018 CFP NCG fairly ok. But none of what I posted was ok and there's nothing I can say to make it ok

Agreed

Back
Top Bottom