| GAME THREAD šŸˆ Alabama vs Texas A&M ~ 7 CT on CBS TV šŸˆ

I don't typically do the second guessing Saban stuff but after this game and this performance if Golding still has a job there is literally no underperforming and/or bad playing calling or bad gameplanning or underdeveloping that he could do to get fired.
We may need to start all over with defense kind of like we did with the offense because if Golding needs fired itā€™s Sabanā€™s defense

Well, we canā€™t win the all. I really thought we would come back and win this but our defense is just boot performing well.

Yeah, that's all well and good but losing to a below average team with just a flat out pathetic performance on both sides of the ball is inexcusable. Not only that but Alabama was outcoached in every single phase of the game and that includes Saban.

Yeah, that's all well and good but losing to a below average team with just a flat out pathetic performance on both sides of the ball is inexcusable. Not only that but Alabama was outcoached in every single phase of the game and that includes Saban.
I am not disagreeing with you at all. Sometimes, itā€™s just not your night and tonight was not ours. Out played and out coached in every facet.

Back
Top Bottom