| GAME THREAD 🏈 Alabama vs Mississippi State~ 6CT on ESPN.

Finebaum said to Tebow, "You didn't come off of many losses in your career in college, and neither has Alabama. They usually come back really well."

"They will," Tebow said. "I don't think it really changes much for college football (that Alabama lost to Texas A&M). I really don't. I think it changes a lot for A&M. I think Alabama still, besides these guys (Georgia), I think Alabama's still the best team if not the second-best team in college football behind Georgia.

"You mean, you're going to tell me the teams (ranked) in front of them — Iowa, Cincinnati, Oklahoma — are better than Alabama?" Tebow continued. "We all know if they played on a neutral field; they're just not going to beat them and they're not as good. And I think Alabama will show up. They have too many playmakers.

"It was a perfect storm at a hostile environment where most of the plays went A&M's way and everything went against 'Bama. And I also think they just showed up and kind of thought, 'You know what, this A&M team just got killed by Mississippi State. They're not that good.' And that effects, especially, 18- to 22-year-olds. It absolutely can change things."

Mississippi State beat Texas A&M 26-22 on Oct. 2.

"I think they awoke a sleeping giant," Tebow said of Texas A&M beating Alabama.

Alabama football returns to action Saturday at Mississippi State.

"I think they awoke a sleeping giant,"
I sure hope Tebow is correct but have they neglected discipline issues that they can't overcome based on the cumulative effect? We are about to see. Also if it is a jimmy's and joe issues at certain positions (Owens at right tackle) it will not matter.

246246859_4635099109875409_8885363415445856825_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom