| PRO Alabama football in the Professional Football Leagues (NFL, CFL, etc.) 2022 - '23

That's two weeks in a row it's come down the last minute (close enough), but they're winning with a hope and a prayer if a first-round playoff game (exit...).
Steelers schedule and Lamar Jackson’s injury have worked in their favor to try and keep Tomlin from having a losing season. Last 6 games: Colts, Falcons, Raiders, Lamar-less Ravens twice, and Panthers. Won 5 of those 6, lost to Ravens once.

Great to see Najee and Fitzpatrick playing at such high levels! They are both having great seasons.

I find it is getting harder and harder to watch teams in the NFL! My Packers have one on the team. But here are five teams that don't have any. 49ths, Cards, Bills, Chief. But the 49ths do have the best def. Coach bare none! 49ths are the best D in the NFL.

Don’t know if you guys are watching MNF, but a Bills safety just made a tackle. Looked pretty common. Stood up, took a step, them fell backwards like a statue. Started CPR on his quickly for 10+ minutes. Not sure what’s going to happen. Maybe the WR helmet hit him in the chest during the tackle? It was very normal looking. Makes you reflect on how dangerous this game is.

Don’t know if you guys are watching MNF, but a Bills safety just made a tackle. Looked pretty common. Stood up, took a step, them fell backwards like a statue. Started CPR on his quickly for 10+ minutes. Not sure what’s going to happen. Maybe the WR helmet hit him in the chest during the tackle? It was very normal looking. Makes you reflect on how dangerous this game is.
Devastation can occur on any play Praying for the young man.

When we saw Christian Eriksen have a heart attack and die last summer (especially after the cameraman just happened to give us (the world) a look at Eriksen's eyes before he collapsed was a really scary moment (fortunately he was resuscitated a few minutes later) , one I never hoped we'd have to see again. I hope that's not what happened to Damar Hamlin, but...Man! I hope and pray that Hamlin was receiving oxygen as he was being loaded into the ambulance is a good sign. I hope. Just like Eriksen's play, Hamlin's tackle seemed so innocuous. Wow. Prayers for that young man, his family, and teammates.

Minkah is a special player.

This sentence is odd to me. “Well deserved after he became the first player in franchise history to record 6 INTs in a season since Troy Polamalu. “

First player in franchise history to do something in the last, what, 10 season? Sensationalize much? 😂 Just say, “first Steeler to have 6 INT’s in a season since Troy P. in 201x”.

Back
Top Bottom