| PRO Alabama football in the Professional Football Leagues (NFL, CFL, etc.) 2022 - '23

Waddle makes things happen when he gets the ball. But Tua has killed their chances in the 2nd half. 3 consecutive INTs is not what you need when you’re trying to get in to the post season. Awful second half performance with zero points and 3 turnovers.

Waddle makes things happen when he gets the ball. But Tua has killed their chances in the 2nd half. 3 consecutive INTs is not what you need when you’re trying to get in to the post season. Awful second half performance with zero points and 3 turnovers.
Tua has his mind made up where he is going to throw the ball when he breaks the huddle. That is what I did in HS. Sometimes it works well.

Tua has his mind made up where he is going to throw the ball when he breaks the huddle. That is what I did in HS. Sometimes it works well.
Fantasy Football group I'm in. I have Tua, Rodgers, Jones. This whole time it was Rodgers or Tua that lead in scoring on my start. This week games Jones beat both this time for the first time.

I hope he leaves for a better team, one that’s a contender. They’ve hung their hat on Carr for too many years, same as the Titans with Tannehill. Tough to go deep in the playoffs without an elite QB.

He need to sit rest of the season out
I don't think he will have a choice. And worse, the Dolphins are looking more and more like a team that has bad protocol anyway (possibly the NFL itself). He probably got the concussion on a hit in the 2nd Q because his play changed after that one hit where his head obviously slammed on the ground. Nobody caught it until after the game, including people paid to watch for those things.

I don't think he will have a choice. And worse, the Dolphins are looking more and more like a team that has bad protocol anyway (possibly the NFL itself). He probably got the concussion on a hit in the 2nd Q because his play changed after that one hit where his head obviously slammed on the ground. Nobody caught it until after the game, including people paid to watch for those things.
He has a really tough history on this. I remember the low hit Tua took against Louisville very early in that game, think it was a on TD pass. Should've left the game.

Tua's biggest issue from college reamins his biggest issue in the NFL... he does a poor job a protecting himself. It isn't something that should have been difficult to fix, but at this point, I just don't see him making the adjustment. Live to play the next play, just isn't in his book... and it has been costly to his health and is about to be costly to his finances.

Back
Top Bottom