| FTBL Alabama football coaching staff changes and updates...

Another couple of OL coach candidates.

Mike Bloomgren - Rice HC (currently), OL coach/OC at Stanford (under David Shaw when Christian McCaffrey was RB there), born in Tallahassee, played at FSU, GA at Alabama, has reputation as good recruiter

Bill Bedenbaugh - OL coach at West Virginia, Arizona, Texas Tech (under Mike Leach), Oklahoma (currently)

A quote from another source..

Another couple of OL coach candidates.

Mike Bloomgren - Rice HC (currently), OL coach/OC at Stanford (under David Shaw when Christian McCaffrey was RB there), born in Tallahassee, played at FSU, GA at Alabama, has reputation as good recruiter

Bill Bedenbaugh - OL coach at West Virginia, Arizona, Texas Tech (under Mike Leach), Oklahoma (currently)

A quote from another source..
List the source.

elmo-shrug.gif

List the source.​
secrant​

No a big deal in my view. A lot of people visit that site.

It's the "Reddit" of college football forums.
Yeah I knew where it came from... I often wondered where they got the info from all the time and feels like they're throwing stuff on wall and see what sticks. 247 is good at sharing stuff we often missed. I often think of seaboard as a troll cesspool

Yeah I knew where it came from... I often wondered where they got the info from all the time and feels like they're throwing stuff on wall and see what sticks. 247 is good at sharing stuff we often missed. I often think of seaboard as a troll cesspool
Not all, but a lot of the people who post on the Bama side of that site got kicked off of Bama sites. @JoseyWalesTheOutlaw posts there. He hasn't been kicked off a site (that I know of.) But, there's a few there that have...or just went on some rant one day and got called out.

It is, literally, a "safe space" for Bama fans who have had their feelings hurt. There are exceptions.

Back
Top Bottom