| MBB/WBB Alabama beat Oregon today

Guess it just wasn't the football team that said "f" defense this week 😂
I'm a few minutes in and already scratching my head at some of the defensive possessions. Guys need to buy in better than this or it's going to be a long year. Also, I think our guards have some limitations when it comes to on ball D. Sears is active but has trouble physically. There's also some footwork issue with staying in front of their man allowing blow bys.

Lastly, we miss Bediako badly. He should have not declared. Pringle is bad at rim protection (now) and has a knack for cheating too far up in the paint and allowing a second pass inside for an easy bucket. Wague has similar issues too.

Offensively, we're as dangerous as any team in the country. Guys need to be better on D though plain and simple.

I'm a few minutes in and already scratching my head at some of the defensive possessions. Guys need to buy in better than this or it's going to be a long year. Also, I think our guards have some limitations when it comes to on ball D. Sears is active but has trouble physically. There's also some footwork issue with staying in front of their man allowing blow bys.

Lastly, we miss Bediako badly. He should have not declared. Pringle is bad at rim protection (now) and has a knack for cheating too far up in the paint and allowing a second pass inside for an easy bucket. Wague has similar issues too.

Offensively, we're as dangerous as any team in the country. Guys need to be better on D though plain and simple.
The guards could take risks last year because they had Bediako to clean up the mess. This is not the case this year. They will have to figure how to defend w/o that rim protector. In the end against the better teams it will be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom