| FTBL Steve Addazio, Herm Edwards, Bryan Harsin, and Gary Patterson will be in the Coaches Film Room for the Orange Bowl. Here's the ESPN coverage package

TerryP

Staff
  • Steve Addazio: Named Boston College’s 35th head coach in 2012, Addazio is the first head coach in school history to lead the Eagles to five bowl games in the first six seasons as head coach.
  • Herm Edwards: A veteran coach of both college football and the NFL, Edwards returned to coaching as head coach for Arizona State in 2017 after serving as a pro football analyst for ESPN since 2009.
  • Bryan Harsin: A former Boise State quarterback, assistant coach and offensive coordinator, Harsin just completed his fifth season as head coach for the Broncos.
  • Gary Patterson: Named TCU head coach in 2000, Patterson is the winningest coach in school history and has led the Horned Frogs to six conference championships and nine bowl game victories.

There's a lot of stuff here. @Bamabww we were talking about the All-22 a few weeks ago. They'll have a stream with that feature, I'm sure. You might enjoy a laptop and TV for this one...good perspective.

ESPN’s MegaCast Offers Up to 12 Productions to Experience Semifinal Saturday
For the second consecutive year, ESPN’s MegaCast presentation returns for the CFP Semifinals. The traditional telecast will air on ESPN, with up to a dozen alternate presentations featuring real-time analytics, statistical analysis, live discussion by head coaches, alternate camera angles, Spanish-language television and radio commentary and the hometown radio calls of the game paired with the ESPN telecast.

Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit Call CFP Semifinal at Capital One Orange Bowl; Maria Taylor on Alabama, Laura Rutledge on Sooners
Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit will call the CFP Semifinal at the Orange Bowl, their fifth semifinal together and the only play-by-play commentator and analyst duo to call a CFP Semifinal in every year of the system. Laura Rutledge will be assigned to the Sooners and Maria Taylor to the Crimson Tide. For the versatile reporters, it is their second consecutive year working a CFP Semifinal.

• Command Center(ESPN2 and ESPN App): A split-screen with four simultaneous camera views, which could include the main ESPN camera angle, the SkyCam view and isolated camera feeds of both head coaches at any given time. Enhanced statistics and real-time drive charts supplement the game action.
  • Coaches Film Room (ESPNEWS and ESPN App): Head coaches watch the game in a film room, offering strategic advice in real time. Participating coaches will be announced next week
  • Thinking Out Loud (SEC Network for Orange Bowl Only): Trio of Marcus Spears, Greg McElroy and Alyssa Lang make their MegaCast debut together, bringing hijinks, highlights and hilarity. More on SEC Network’s Orange Bowl plans are here.
  • DataCenter (ESPN Goal Line and ESPN App): A perfect catch-all viewing option, as ESPN’s main telecast will be surrounded by up-to-date real time stats, analytics, social media reaction and player information.
  • SkyCam (ESPN3 and ESPN App): The popular view from above the action — and behind the offense on most plays. This unique angle has been one of ESPN’s alternate viewing options for many years.
  • All-22 (ESPN3 and ESPN App): Watch the game the same way players and coaches study film, with a vantage point high above the field of play. The angle allows for the 22 players on the field to be seen at all times providing the ability to distinguish how plays develop.

• ESPN Radio (ESPN App): Bill Rosinski, David Norrie, Ian Fitzsimmons (Cotton Bowl) and Steve Levy, Brian Griese, Todd McShay (Orange Bowl) call the games. The broadcast is available throughout the country on more than 400 ESPN Radio stations, the ESPN App, com, SiriusXM, Apple Music, iHeartRadio and TuneIn.
  • ESPN Deportes and ESPN Deportes Radio (ESPN App): Spanish-language call with Lalo Varela and Pablo Viruega (Cotton Bowl), and Kenneth Garay and Sebastian Martinez-Christensen (Orange Bowl) on television. Radio announcers will be announced soon.
  • Hometown Audio Feed (ESPN3 and ESPN App): A partnership with JMI Sports, Learfield, and Notre Dame Global Partnerships pairs the ESPN telecast with the hometown radio call of the four teams. Broadcasters:
    • Alabama: Eli Gold, John Parker Wilson, Rashad Johnson and Chris Stewart
    • Clemson: Don Munson, Rodney Williams and Reggie Merriweather
    • Notre Dame: Paul Burmeister, Ryan Harris and Jack Nolan
    • Oklahoma: Toby Rowland, Teddy Lehman, Merv Johnson, Chris Plank and Gabe Ikard
https://espnmediazone.com/us/press-...n-added-for-rose-bowl-game-presented-by-nort/

All-22 (ESPN3 and ESPN App): Watch the game the same way players and coaches study film, with a vantage point high above the field of play. The angle allows for the 22 players on the field to be seen at all times providing the ability to distinguish how plays develop.
DataCenter (ESPN Goal Line and ESPN App): A perfect catch-all viewing option, as ESPN’s main telecast will be surrounded by up-to-date real time stats, analytics, social media reaction and player information.

...with the TV.

Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit Call CFP Semifinal at Capital One Orange Bowl; Maria Taylor on Alabama, Laura Rutledge on Sooners
Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit will call the CFP Semifinal at the Orange Bowl, their fifth semifinal together and the only play-by-play commentator and analyst duo to call a CFP Semifinal in every year of the system. Laura Rutledge will be assigned to the Sooners and Maria Taylor to the Crimson Tide. For the versatile reporters, it is their second consecutive year working a CFP Semifinal.
Well I will enjoy listening to these two.

I tried watching some of that after the fact last year but God it sucked. This seems like the absolute worst way to watch a game live.
You're still getting the audio feed from the game with All-22...knowing your love for the voices. :devilish:

Seriously, the A22 is a few seconds behind the TV...I like it as a side reference to plays I've just seen. It's easy to look over at a laptop / tablet and get a better breakdown of the play. Passing routes, running lanes...

The Datacenter is just that.

I'd have to try the coaches version, live, before commenting. You'd think it would offer a pretty decent halftime alternative. If there were an option to listen, but not have the shots cut away to the group, I'd be more inclined to try that out. Marcus and Greg might be fun to listen to during a game.

Mark my words. Laptop/tablet/download the App/whatever...try All 22 as a second source.

I tried watching some of that after the fact last year but God it sucked. This seems like the absolute worst way to watch a game live.
You're still getting the audio feed from the game with All-22...knowing your love for the voices. :devilish:

Seriously, the A22 is a few seconds behind the TV...I like it as a side reference to plays I've just seen. It's easy to look over at a laptop / tablet and get a better breakdown of the play. Passing routes, running lanes...

The Datacenter is just that.

I'd have to try the coaches version, live, before commenting. You'd think it would offer a pretty decent halftime alternative. If there were an option to listen, but not have the shots cut away to the group, I'd be more inclined to try that out. Marcus and Greg might be fun to listen to during a game.

Mark my words. Laptop/tablet/download the App/whatever...try All 22 as a second source.

My bad, I was talking about the coaches film room. I love the All-22 view.

Back
Top Bottom