| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: 4 star OL, Micah DeBose, to Bama

Needs another star by his name :) he was committed to SMU correct? He is either flying under the radar or thought to be good but not elite. I will trust CKD’s ability to evaluate QB’s certainly for his system.

Needs another star by his name :) he was committed to SMU correct? He is either flying under the radar or thought to be good but not elite. I will trust CKD’s ability to evaluate QB’s certainly for his system.
A few days ago I was sent a copy of an article Rodney Orr penned where he speculated he'll be a five star by the time signing days arrive...I tend to trust his opinions.

Elite 11 Finalist. In pretty good company if you can get there. Not a bulletproof designation, but still a feather in the cap of 11 guys out of every senior/juniorish quarterback in the country if you're able to put it into that kind of context.

There's an OL guy, Ty Haywood (? not sure on the last name at this minute...might have gotten that wrong) I'm interested in where he lands. McDonald is another.

If this falls the way I'm thinking it's about to ... damn.

It's a bit bewildering, but it's not, that Kirby's is still so focused on what's going on in Tuscaloosa.
Lloyd narrowed his list down also, pretty sure we're number 1 on his radar.

But this guy from Washington isn’t supposed to be able to recruit!!!😂

Here's a side note observation...

When Saban was hired all the LSU people said you won't have any information about what's going on. It took a bit...bit it proved to be wrong. We've had this coaching change and the "information' people are still right.

There are some Bama fans that need to attend a UGA coaching meeting. A lack of faith on one side, tension on the other.

Back
Top Bottom