| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: 2025 5-star RB Akylin Dear announces he's headed to Bama.

I get it's frustrating at the moment with the two flips. But this is an overreaction. We've beaten them on many recruits so far. Ryan Williams, Darrell Johnson, Caleb Cuningham, jaedon Harmon, jaylen mbakwe, Jeremiah Beaman, Sterling Dixon, Kevin Riley, etc....
Trust me, this shit is likely to spin around by the time signing Day gets here. That "we run the state" talk from them will dissipate.
I was not meaning we actually have to worry about them. I do not think we do. I see how it sounded like I was worred about the Barn. If that does become the case we will have slipped because the Barn is not the standard.

On Terry's recruitment. I was pretty worried from some people's inclination that he was planning on finishing up his commitment pre-season. Bama has a good hold on his recruitment right now but they're not quite in the driver's seat yet. He wants to give the staff some time to show what they can do on the field this fall and he wants to be able to visit for a game. Also, the longer this thing draws out, the less likely it favors Georgia which is the quick easy answer. He recently indicated he was waiting until around Early Signing Day to make his decision and sign so this is HUGE for Bama. I think Georgia and FSU are the only other two in the mix right now but one thing to read between the lines is that he said DeBoer and staff asked him to give them some time to prove what they can do to him and that he wanted to get to Bama for one final visit. Some of these small indicators lead me to believe if we can prove things on the field, he might just be the cherry on top for this class as it finalizes during ESD.

Looks like Lockett committed to Texas today. Hadn’t heard his name in a few weeks, was that where he was expected to go?
Bama's staff is moving on to 2026 in most areas. WR is one of them, they like Brooks and Cunningham, they pushed for Meadows and Lockett. Once it was obvious they weren't going to be Bama bound we backed off a little. The door will always be open, and communication will be used but I doubt we heavily pursue them unless we see a weakness or a need from our end for another WR in this class.

Our current major target is Justus Terry and pushing the 2026-2027 classes, trying to get them in camps and on campus and build relationships for future commitments. It's kinda one of those situations that Bama is comfortable with what they got and would only take something that's too good to pass on at this point.

Bama's staff is moving on to 2026 in most areas. WR is one of them, they like Brooks and Cunningham, they pushed for Meadows and Lockett. Once it was obvious they weren't going to be Bama bound we backed off a little. The door will always be open, and communication will be used but I doubt we heavily pursue them unless we see a weakness or a need from our end for another WR in this class.

Our current major target is Justus Terry and pushing the 2026-2027 classes, trying to get them in camps and on campus and build relationships for future commitments. It's kinda one of those situations that Bama is comfortable with what they got and would only take something that's too good to pass on at this point.

Terry is the guy I want.

I think one year of this offense and I believe we can start picking and choosing who we want rather than having to fight for guys.

Back
Top Bottom