| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: 2025 5-star RB Akylin Dear announces he's headed to Bama.

Side note to this topic, since we don’t have a thread for the 2028 recruiting class yet. Ty Simpson’s little brother had another huge game. Through 3 weeks, they have outscored opponents 212-7. He hasn’t played much in the second halves. Has about 18 TDs so far. As a freshman.

So…How many more for the 25 class? Haven’t heard much about it. Are they done with 25? Or are they waiting on some to commit? Was just wondering about it.
There's not much chatter about recruiting stuff right now as far as reeling in 2025 targets.

A lot of this will adjust come ESD when we see what last pieces we need. That being said, we're still actively pursuing Justus Terry he came this weekend and will be back the 28th for the weekend of the Georgia game.

We've also been chatting and visiting 2025 safeties that I'm pretty sure we're considering bringing in as the final piece outside of Terry for this class. We may see some shifts though depending on decommitments and possibilities that pop up for us or if we lose some commitments.

Basically: They're mostly done, trying to hold onto what they got and grab any 5-star caliber players that they believe will be great additions that may decommit during the year here. They're concentrating more on 2026 and onwards and building relationships with a lot of schools and kids for the future.

There's not much chatter about recruiting stuff right now as far as reeling in 2025 targets.

A lot of this will adjust come ESD when we see what last pieces we need. That being said, we're still actively pursuing Justus Terry he came this weekend and will be back the 28th for the weekend of the Georgia game.

We've also been chatting and visiting 2025 safeties that I'm pretty sure we're considering bringing in as the final piece outside of Terry for this class. We may see some shifts though depending on decommitments and possibilities that pop up for us or if we lose some commitments.

Basically: They're mostly done, trying to hold onto what they got and grab any 5-star caliber players that they believe will be great additions that may decommit during the year here. They're concentrating more on 2026 and onwards and building relationships with a lot of schools and kids for the future.
Cool. Thanks for the info!

I was curious how it all looked for him that game. Wasn't our best effort on the field. In the end, beating Georfia will erode Georgia's lead with him.

We're in a better position now than we were about a month or two ago but not in the driver's seat yet. All eyes on the 28th to see how that plays out, I think if we win then we could make a huge impression. I think if we lose, we're still in the thick of it but Terry doesn't seem interested in pulling the trigger anytime soon. I think he's pretty much made his top 2 and he's just wanting to figure out which one fits him best.

Back
Top Bottom