| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: 2025 5-star RB Akylin Dear announces he's headed to Bama.

Hugh is a good coach. Setting aside the other issues, he knows football.
He's an inconsistent coach on the field. He'll play Bama and Georgia close, but then play down to other teams and get blown out of the stadium. That's been his MO since he's been a head coach anywhere he's been. He's good at certain things as a head coach, like recruiting. But actually coaching on the field? He's struggled with that.

He's an inconsistent coach on the field. He'll play Bama and Georgia close, but then play down to other teams and get blown out of the stadium. That's been his MO since he's been a head coach anywhere he's been. He's good at certain things as a head coach, like recruiting. But actually coaching on the field? He's struggled with that.
And good at making phone appointments😉

I have so much disdain for the Barn. I have always thought they staged things in a way to try and make it look like they got a win over Bama. It would not suprprise me if these flips if they were planned from the start All pure speculation but not out of the realm of possibility.

Hey TerryP…you are awfully quiet after this weekend. You gotta know something…
I've yawned a few times. They lost a commit on the DL on a group that's 14 or so deep right now?

A couple of years ago I said I had questions about Freddie. As a fan, I've chosen to just sit back and watch how he does under these guys. Bama still falls short on DL recruitment, IMO. But, it's a tough market.

Hey TerryP…you are awfully quiet after this weekend. You gotta know something…
Honestly we're mostly done with this class, the real loss so far was Derrick Smith. He was definitely one the coaching staff wanted to hold onto, they're looking at ways to get him back also, so I wouldn't be worried about it yet. There is a long way to go on the recruiting trail still.

I've yawned a few times. They lost a commit on the DL on a group that's 14 or so deep right now?

A couple of years ago I said I had questions about Freddie. As a fan, I've chosen to just sit back and watch how he does under these guys. Bama still falls short on DL recruitment, IMO. But, it's a tough market.
I expect us to do this anyway, but if depth starts to become an issue, we'll probably just go to the portal to get them. The next two classes are full of DL talent, hopefully we land some them.

IMO, the recruiting weekends (Big Cat, etc) should end since there is NIL. Guessing every school has them. You bring in a bunch of impressionable HS kids and they make a decision based on emotion, and pay me now $$$$. It puts a lot of pressure on a kid's decision. The boogs are good at what they do, they've been doing it regularly for 75 or so years.

Back
Top Bottom