| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: 2025 5-star RB Akylin Dear announces he's headed to Bama.

Is this wishful thinking on your part or do you KNOW something?
No, I will never claim to know anything unless I'm told by someone I trust. I'm saying this because he's done this multiple times already, and he'll be in Tuscaloosa tomorrow getting pressured to come back. Some people don't seem to realize how pushy these coaches can get making kids commit on their visits. Whens it's all said and done, I think he flips back to Bama.

He was with us, flipped to the barn, then flipped back to us, then flipped back to the barn I believe this is his 3rd flip and he is probably not done with 3. I wouldn't be surprised to see him flip back to us and then flip again one or two more times

Take into consideration that he's still a kid. Not sure whether this is him being uncertain, or he's just having fun with it to get reactions out of people.

Man, I'm tired of this excuse. He's not tok young to ask for.mkney, jerk people around, full well knowing what he's doing. These "kids" aren't as dumb as some think, but also not as mature as they think. They have a good idea of what they are doing during the recruiting process. For different commitments speaks to idiocy more than maturity.

Man, I'm tired of this excuse. He's not tok young to ask for.mkney, jerk people around, full well knowing what he's doing. These "kids" aren't as dumb as some think, but also not as mature as they think. They have a good idea of what they are doing during the recruiting process. For different commitments speaks to idiocy more than maturity.
Loyalty and character in a foxhole will eventually have to be a factor…That kind of indecision (more than once) should be taken as cowardice..

Yea word is Auburn was paying almost $10k per recruit to show-up at the cookout and then more for commitments during the weekend. They also supposedly incentivized Coleman and Smith to not go to Bama's Cookout on Sunday.

I've always been of the mind, if they're paying players for commitments then there's no real attachment there. There's no binding deal to force these guys to stay committed either so without that you're going to see a lot of flips and then people finalizing their real spot near the end of the cycle or just before ESD so they can soak in all the extra cash from idiots.

Kinda like Coleman, I don't see Smith as done yet, that one may change hands again before the end.

Back
Top Bottom