| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot of the updates on the 2025 recruiting stuff lately. Works been kicking my ass the last week or two. I'll try to get back to it this next week once things start to calm down. I've been out of the loop myself and haven't even talked with any of my guys close to basketball/football stuff.

Head coach Kalen DeBoer is in the middle of his first spring practices with Bama and will host, according to Alabama general manager Courtney Morgan, over 70 prospects for the Crimson Tide's third practice and the subsequent weekend ahead.

JuJu Lewis - The Southern Cal commit is considered the No. 2 quarterback and the No. 9 overall player in the class of 2025.

Anquon Fegans - Alabama fans remember his older brother Tre'Quon, who transferred to Southern California, but Anquon is a 6-foot-1, 180-pound safety

Javion Hilson - The 6-foot-3, 225-pound edge rusher was committed to Alabama but flipped to Florida State after Nick Saban's retirement.

Zion Grady - Grady was originally committed to Alabama, but reopened his recruitment after Nick Saban's retirement. He's a 6-foot-4, 225-pound edge out of Enterprise, Ala.

Noah Mikhail - He's a 4-star linebacker out of La Verne, Calif. Mikhail was on DeBoer's radar while at Washington

London Merritt - The IMG Academy product is a 6-foot-2, 250-pound defensive lineman.

Da'Saahn Brame - Brame stands at a monstrous 6-foot-6, 235-pounds and plays tight end at Derby High School in Derby Kansas.

Antonio Coleman - The Alabama commit will be on campus

Naeshaun Montomgery - The Miami Central High School product stands at 6-foot-1, 165-pounds,

Travis Smith Jr. - The Westlake High School receiver stands at 6-foot-4 and 191-pounds. He was offered by the new staff early and is considered a 4-star prospect.

Ziyare Addison - Addison is a 4-star offensive lineman out of Riverview, Fla.

Zymear Smith-4 star ATH 5’11 170 ATH from Ridgley, MD

Graceson Littleton - The cornerback out of Wharton High School in Tampa

Amari Wallace - A teammate of Naeshaun Montgomery at Miami Central, Wallace is a 5-foot-10, 172-pound safety.

Christian Gass - A linebacker out of Eastside High School in Covington, Ga.

Brandon Brown - The Eau Gallie High School defensive lineman

Quanell X Farrakhan Jr. - This 4-star receiver out of The Woodlands, Texas

Trajen Odom - A 6-foot-5, 275-pound defensive lineman out of Weddington High School in Cary, N.C.

2026 class

JaReylan McCoy - The 6-foot-6, 245-pound defensive lineman out of Tupelo, Miss

Bryce Perry-Wright - The Buford High School product is a 6-foot-2, 245-pound defensive lineman.

Carter Scruggs - A 6-foot-6, 270-pound offensive lineman out of Leesburg, Va.,

Grant Wise - A 6-foot-3, 300-pound offensive lineman out of Milton, Fla

Canon Pickett - A 6-foot-5, 280-pound offensive lineman out of Tampa, Fla.

Katrell Webb - A 6-foot-3, 240-pound athlete out of Suwannee, Ga.

Deuce Geralds - A 6-foot-2, 250-pound defensive lineman out of Suwanee, Ga.

The way this coach has opened the practices, player and coaches access to the media is a huge recruiting boom.. Showing the energy and positive attitudes of everyone is really catching on…Open competition every practice and music to keep things loose.., BUT emphasizing that you will have to work hard too…That is the best idea I’ve seen in a while, especially in this new semi NFL environment… The only thing the other schools have to offer is more money, but that will only buy so many..They will be forced to play catch up to us, soon..

I do not think we get the CNS bump now

He's got a point. We've seen how a Bama offer will lead to more offers and we've seen guys jump in the rankings due to those offers. (We've seen guys slip as well: six of one, half of a dozen of the other.) Right now, a Bama / DeBoer offer doesn't carry as much influence as one from the previous staff.

That may change ...

The portal has changed the story. In my opinion, there's never been that much of a difference between the top classes: just an opinion swaying points one way or another.

If you want an example, look at Ole Miss. With 22 commitments, they are just outside the top 20. (Three more high school kids and they'd be ranked higher.) Now, add in what they found in the portal: a few #1 guys at their positions.

Is that the 21st ranked incoming class of players? No.

Back
Top Bottom