| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️

My hypothesis is that players were willing to take less money to come play for CNS. Not sure they will do that at this poit under CKD.
To be fair, CKD and CNS had different philosophy. Saban was all about equality. CKD is all about "Hey if this is here to stay, we'll take advantage of it." That's what Kiffin is doing... Doesnt meant they all like it.

Some info on Haywood, he's been in the Under Armor circuit camps and been showing out a lot lately. He ranked #2 among all players in the Dallas camp a week or two ago. Going against a lot of 4 and 5 star defensive guys he stonewalled almost everyone. If there was a wish-list I'd put him near the top of mine.

Last edited:
Small Update for Recruiting from this previous week:

Juju Lewis - 5-star - visited on March 8th-9th and seemingly enjoyed his time here. He's also expected back again in April (Maybe Spring Game) and looks like he may be planning an OV in the future during the season. Lewis is definitely a flip to watch for over the year, he's been a fan and attending/visiting since he was 8 years old. I know he's said he's firmly a USC commitment but he wouldn't be planning this many trips if he was set in stone on that.

Luke Metz - LB out of Mill Creek - 3 star (On the verge of 4-star may rise during the year) received an offer - By all thoughts he is a Bama lock, apparently grew up a Bama fan and after the offer it probably would only take a OV and some reminding that he's home.

Caleb Cunningham - 5-star WR - MSST commitment currently - Also visited this weekend, a lot of buzz is that he was floored by his visit with the staff and players. He stayed well past when he was scheduled and was hanging out with the players, apparently we have Coach Shep to thank for that. Look out for this one, he hasn't said he'll make an official but wouldn't be surprised to see him back a few more times before the end of the season. Flip target most likely.

Javion Hilson - Previous Bama Commit - Flipped to FSU, is also under fire from Bama's recruiting team and is another one to look out for as a potential flip target and a return to the tide. Think he also took an unofficial sometime last week.

Na'eem Offord - Nothing much to report, he definitely visited Bama enjoyed meeting the staff and coaches but it does not look like he's an immediate flip target. He seems rather locked in with Ohio State still, we shall see if things change but for now I don't think he's a big target anymore. Time to push our resources elsewhere.

Also for those not following the star rankings Jamie Ffrench previous Alabama commit has been lowered to a 4 star and is trending to Ohio State, but Bama's not far behind, will take the end of the year to figure this one out.

Last edited:
Small Update for Recruiting from this previous week:

Juju Lewis - 5-star - visited on March 8th-9th and seemingly enjoyed his time here. He's also expected back again in April (Maybe Spring Game) and looks like he may be planning an OV in the future during the season. Lewis is definitely a flip to watch for over the year, he's been a fan and attending/visiting since he was 8 years old. I know he's said he's firmly a USC commitment but he wouldn't be planning this many trips if he was set in stone on that.

Luke Metz - LB out of Mill Creek - 3 star (On the verge of 4-star may rise during the year) received an offer - By all thoughts he is a Bama lock, apparently grew up a Bama fan and after the offer it probably would only take a OV and some reminding that he's home.

Caleb Cunningham - 5-star WR - MSST commitment currently - Also visited this weekend, a lot of buzz is that he was floored by his visit with the staff and players. He stayed well past when he was scheduled and was hanging out with the players, apparently we have Coach Shep to thank for that. Look out for this one, he hasn't said he'll make an official but wouldn't be surprised to see him back a few more times before the end of the season. Flip target most likely.

Javion Hilson - Previous Bama Commit - Flipped to FSU, is also under fire from Bama's recruiting team and is another one to look out for as a potential flip target and a return to the tide. Think he also took an unofficial sometime last week.

Na'eem Offord - Nothing much to report, he definitely visited Bama enjoyed meeting the staff and coaches but it does not look like he's an immediate flip target. He seems rather locked in with Ohio State still, we shall see if things change but for now I don't think he's a big target anymore. Time to push our resources elsewhere.

Also for those not following the star rankings Jamie Ffrench previous Alabama commit has been lowered to a 4 star and is trending to Ohio State, but Bama's not far behind, will take the end of the year to figure this one out.
Thank you for the update.

Also 5-star OT Haywood is setting up an Official Visit for May 31st recently. Two big O-line candidates for us and definitely trending for DeBose from what I'm hearing. Haywood has been getting a lot of hard push from the Tide staffers recently also, I talked about him doing well in recent camps, he wasn't extremely recruited at the national level until recently. Bama got in there early after watching his tape and before his Camp performance they had called and chatted with him about things. Seems he was on Courtney Morgan's radar before anyone else knew he was a beast.

One that I've said is a big flip target for the staff and seems to be trending in that direction is Caleb Cunningham 5-star MSST guy locked in his OV to Bama for June 21st so far and has visited recently and was absolutely blown away by the culture, the coaches, facilities, and the campus. I still like where Bama stands with this guy. I know MSST and Lebby have made it their life's mission to keep him in-state and with them, I think we'll like our position come signing day.

Jackson Lloyd, not really a big stretch to assume that he's taking another visit to Bama and not really mixing in much visits elsewhere where he's going to end up. He was a target for Washington, he loved the staff, he's a target for Bama, he loves the staff. More of a when, than an if here. 4-star OL, been moving up a bit was recently upgraded from 3 to 4-stars on most recruiting sites.

Keep an eye on Marcus Harris - he is part of the Mater Dei to Bama group that has been so successful for us. Texas liked their position with him about a month ago but I'm hearing that's not very solid at all. Another target Bama and the staff are fairly confident they have a shot with. All eyes are on his visit on April 6th.

On3 has a big comprehensive list of visitors, a ton are coming in this week. Also Ryan Williams, Noah Carter, Amari Jefferson, Jay Lindsey and QB Reese will be visiting again for A-day (Alabama Signees)

April 1
Matt Zollers, No. 3 QB from Spring Ford HS in Royersford, Penn.
Vander Ploog, No. 8 TE from Troy HS in Fullerton, Calif.
Jonas Walton, ’26 No. 4 RB from Central HS in Carrollton, Ga.
Jordon Gidron, ’26 WR Ridge View HS in Columbia, S.C.
Marquez Daniel, ‘26 four-star WR from Booker T. Washington HS in Tuskegee
Felix Ojo, ’26 three-star OL from Lake Ridge HS in Mansfield, Texas
Quinterrius Gipson, ’27 RB from Kell HS in Kennesaw, Ga.

April 2-4
Jackson Lloyd, No. 7 OL from Carmel HS in California (Until April 4)

April 3
Shamari Earls, Top 100 CB from Thomas Dale HS in Chester, Va.
Lagonza Hayward, Top 100 S from Toombs County HS in Lyons, Ga.
Micah DeBose, four-star OL from Vigor HS in Prichard, Ala.
Edward Coleman, three-star WR from Calvary Day in Savannah, Ga.

April 5
Bo Jackson, Top 100 RB from St. Joseph’s in Cleveland
Nick Brooks, four-star OL from John F. Kennedy HS in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Tyler Williams, three-star WR from Sumner HS in Riverview, Fla.
Jarquez Carter, three-star DL from Newberry HS in Fla.
Logan Powell, three-star OL from Brophy Prep in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Preston Ashley, ’26 ATH from Brandon HS in Miss.
Evan Harvey, ‘26 EDGE from Sandy Creek HS in Tyrone (Ga.)

April 6
Andrew Babalola, five-star OL from Blue Valley Northwest HS in Kansas
Justus Terry, five-star DL from Manchester HS in Ga. (USC commit)
Antonio Coleman, four-star DL from Saraland HS in Ala. (Alabama commit)
Lamont Rogers, Top 100 OL from Horn HS in Mesquite, Texas
Marcus Harris, four-star WR from Mater Dei HS in Santa Ana, Calif.
Luke Metz, three-star LB from Mill Creek HS in Hoschton, Ga. - Alabama Commit also, not sure why it's not listed.
Noah Grubbs, ’26 four-star from Lake Mary HS in Fla.
Jakore Smith, ’26 three-star from Parkview Magnet in Little Rock, Ark.

April 8
Javion Hilson, Top 100 EDGE from Cocoa HS in Fla. (FSU commit)
Nasir McCoy, ’26 four-star from Buford HS in Ga.

April 9
Corey Amos, three-star LB from Opelousas HS in La. (Ole Miss commit)
Tyler Atkinson, ’26 No. 2 LB from Grayson HS in Loganville, Ga.

Back
Top Bottom