| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️

Lot of chatters trending toward to Bama.

It's a done deal, as Terry alluded to earlier. Unfortunately for him, some other players kinda stole his thunder by hinting a lot at a commitment today and people put 2 and 2 together with his announcement of a commitment. We were already in the driver's seat here though, IMO.

He is listed as a Three star… is he a hidden gem?… Not dissing him but you know three stars don’t cut it with some people..

He's a rising star in the 2025 class he's for next year's class by the way. He was "found" a good while ago, think Josh Jacobs. Incredible athleticism, speed, and skills and just wasn't really picked up on early in Highschool but is now garnering interest nationally. I know a few schools offered him earlier in 2022 but they mostly backed off their offers and Bama swooped in and scooped him up. He's got some electrifying highlight plays, catches, and speed.

Quit following recruting at micro level (individuals) under the GOAT but I do think a 3 start that turns out to be a stud would be a hidden gem.
That's exactly what a three star ranking means: a guy they look at that can have a significant impact at P5 and NFL levels.

FWIW, ESPN has him as a 4 star.

And, of note, he hasn't hit the camp circuit outside of the northeast.

With over 25 D1 offers from coast to coast—from USC and Oregon over to Bama and Georgia—what's hidden?

Also, of note, remember when these ratings are published. What are these...December, when everyone who hasn't been evaluated by services gets ranked a 3 star.

That's exactly what a three star ranking means: a guy they look at that can have a significant impact at P5 and NFL levels.

FWIW, ESPN has him as a 4 star.

And, of note, he hasn't hit the camp circuit outside of the northeast.

With over 25 D1 offers from coast to coast—from USC and Oregon over to Bama and Georgia—what's hidden?

Also, of note, remember when these ratings are published. What are these...December, when everyone who hasn't been evaluated by services gets ranked a 3 star.
To quote the beautiful Marisa Tomei from My Cousin Vinnie, "dead on bawls accurate. (Its an industry term)."
The main reason some services still rank him as a 3 star is because he has not camped much. This young man has been clocked at over 22 mph ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD. Watching his films I think of Waddle. He has hands, and has played CB, PR, and WR. I think he comes to Bama as a WR though. I also would not be surprised if he winds up here carrying 5 stars.

Back
Top Bottom