| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️

CNS walked down the sideline before the spring game and said hello and shook hands with the big line of recruits at the game and they parents that were with some. Or at least I’m assuming those were recruits. (The kids in the photo, most wearing a lanyard with a tag hanging down their back, probably 25 or so of them) No other school can pull that one off when a kid comes to campus!

8E57EA3C-5083-4783-A5D9-3499942454C8.jpeg

Alright, haven't done one of these in a bit

Ton's of targets, new offers and whatnot. Here's a few recent highlights to go over for Bama in recruiting.

Dawson Merritt 4-star LB - Has changed his visits around a bit, he's making this one during Spring as an Unofficial and will also take an official to Bama sometime in summer or fall. He's considered a Wolf backer and would be a great pick-up for our wolf position in this year's class. He's considered high on Bama, I like our chances here to snag him.

Chris Cunningham 5-star WR - Still considered a heavy MSST lean, but after he set-up his official visits there's some interesting thoughts here. He's spoke about Bama highly over the course of our recruitment of him. We backed of Jamie Ffrench and others and started pursuing him hard he's set Bama as his final OV on June 21st. Pretty sure that's a good indicator that it's between Bama and MSST here. I like Bama's chances basically being able to close out his recruiting as the final visit. I'm high on this guy as I've stated before I wouldn't be surprised to see him even rise in rankings as the year goes on perhaps another Ryan Williams type player. Quote from a recent article on his unofficial visit to Bama: “When I first got there, the whole offensive coaching staff came and spoke with me, my family, and my friends. One of the recruiting workers was with my momma the whole time. Another one was by me the whole time… there were a lot of good things about the visit. I ain’t gonna lie, I didn’t even want to leave.” Coaches felt he's a pivotal piece of next years class and they're gonna force him into a tough choice here.

Derek Meadows 4-star WR - Guy out of Las Vegas has also been decently high on Bama. Not as high as Cunningham but there's been some movement behind the scenes a bit I think he's definitely one to watch over Summer to see if there's a recruiting shift. Notre Dame has a current lead in the clubhouse but Bama's gaining momentum. Much like Cunningham he scheduled all his summer officials and has Bama slotted as his last OV of the cycle which usually means good things. His father was quoted by Wiltfong this week stating that: “Bama was very smart picking that final weekend. They have been wonderful. Derek has a relationship with them from Washington. He's always been someone in their view. The transition to Bama was no different."

A few visitors and visits scheduled/slated soon that I've stated before to keep an eye on are:

May 31st-June 2nd
Ty Haywood - 5-star OL from Texas - Big riser recently and definitely one of our top targets
Jackson Lloyd - 4-star OL - Rose up to 4-star with the recent rankings shift and is considered one of the top IOL targets for the team this cycle.
Lotzier Brooks - 4-star WR - Rose to 4-star with the recent shift also. Recent commitment to Bama
Marcus Harris - 4-star WR - Mater Dei standout, I think this is the weekend we close him, could see a commitment coming quickly afterwards keep an eye on him.

June 7th-9th
Nick Townsend - 4-star TE - Tight end is a big emphasis this recruiting cycle and Townsend is currently projected towards Bama. Look for a possible quick commitment here also he's been trending for a bit this way.
Javion Hilson - 4-star Edge - Was a Bama commitment and flipped to FSU, already stated this in a previous post. He set-up an official with Bama after reconsidering and i think we've got a good possibility of flipping him right back after this one. Coaches have really worked to keep the relationship bridge between him and his family going and it's really paying dividends he wasn't interested in a visit early on but now feels more of a priority.

June 14th-16th
Jadon Perlotte - 4-star LB - His recruiting sems a little more volatile than most. I think Bama's interested somewhat, but gotta believe with the big interest in Merrit that we're backing off him. He's kinda all over the place on deciding might be one of those guys that flips around a bunch and picks a school on NSD finally. I'd look to see if Merrit commitment hits, I'd expect to see Bama backing off him quickly.
Nate Marshall - 4-star DL - High on Michigan, looks to be between us and them if we stick our foot in there.
Javeon Campbell - 4-star DL - Interesting recruitment here, he's giving Kentucky some love IMO because it's an in-state school but I think the real battle is between Georgia, Bama, and Ohio State here. This is a big riser another kid I wouldn't be surprised to see move even more..was unranked and jumped to 4-star recently. Bama got him for an unofficial late last month and has him scheduled for the official the 14th. Only thing to point out is that Georgia has him the weekend after Bama so we're the 2nd to last visit so we will really need to make a heavy impression and hope he makes it out of the Georgia weekend feeling like we gave him better vibes.

June 18th-20th
David Sanders - 5-star OL - Gotta think with Georgia's recent additions on their OL in recruiting Sanders is a 2-man race between Bama and Clemson but you never know with recruiting how things will work. He's getting the campus to himself which I like, I think if we can snag this guy and Haywood we'll have 2 bookend tackles for a few years with that combo. That being said, it's anyone's game still

June 21st
Caleb Cunningham - 5-star WR - spoke about this already
Dijon Lee - 5-sar CB - California recruit, Bama's staff has been on him since day 1 at Washington and that ground-work has definitely put us in the driver's seat IMO. Not sure he's looking to commit early, but gotta think it's a 2-man race IMO between us and USC here. He hasn't taken an OV to USC but he's taken 7 unofficials there. Georgia and Washington are in the mix but not sold on his real feel there.
Derek Meadows - 4-star WR - spoke about this already.
Josiah Sharma - 4-star DL - Big get, we're very high on this guy and I'd look for some news from him coming after this visit as well...not sure if it will be commitment but I think Bama's in the driver's seat here.
Micah Debose - 4-star OL - Another guy that's interesting to consider. He took a tumble in recent rankings dropping to a 4-star from 5-star territory but he's still a solid OL option for us. His original primary recruiter was Wolford though, which hurts us considering the change. He's somewhat high on LSU, he flirted with Georgia and OSU but I'm pretty sure Auburn and Bama are the two teams to watch here. We'll see if we really put the press on for him or not. I think he's not LOW on our board by any means but he's also not one of our top targets right now we see better potential in others.

Back
Top Bottom