| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: 2025 5-star RB Akylin Dear announces he's headed to Bama.

I think we are gonna see that South Florida is a really good team..Or at least let’s hope so..

I think they will be a good team , until they run the QB into injury . He got pounded at BAMA.

Their run game was the QB run. If he can’t figure out the pass he won’t last long.

We got lucky he missed every big pass he threw , the receivers were open he just couldn’t hit them.

Crimson Tide looking for a couple flips of their own

There is a lot of buzz there Alabama is in great shape to ultimately turn Tupelo (Miss.) High On300 cornerback Maison Dunn from Ole Miss. The Rebels will certainly do all they can to keep the four-star Dunn in the fold, but things are picking up with the Crimson Tide here.

This fall Alabama has turned it up for LSU edge rusher commit Jaiden Braker. He visited for the USF game and is expected later this month for the Georgia game.

They're still sleeping on Keelon Russell. Gonna be great to see what he comes in and can do.
Yea they dropped a few guys pretty far that have had good seasons so far. I was pretty happy with on3 recruiting the last two years but this year so far the rankings make no sense, they drop and raise guys randomly and sometimes without a true warning.

They've also got pre-conceived notions about certain QBs and players long before this year and they've pigeon holed themselves with them and won't lower their stock for fear of having a bad judgment when it came to a recruit. I can name few near On3 top 10 that are stellar players but aren't top 10 players in this class.

Keelon Russell backing up his fifth star

After a monster offseason that saw Keelon Russell advance not only into five-star status, but into the top-10 in the class, a big senior season was expected. His biggest test of the fall came early as Duncanville faced perennial national powerhouse Baltimore (Md.) St. Frances. Russell started off strong with a first drive score on a quick strike to three-star WR Ayson Theus. From there, the game was fairly quiet for some time, heading to half trailing 9-7. But late in the third quarter, now down 16-7, Russell had had enough of the slow play and started to take over the game.

For the first time in the game, he showed off his abilities as a runner and charged into the end zone through the chest of hard hitting four-star safety Jireh Edwards. He did not stop there as on the next drive, the Alabama commit unleashed the best throw I have seen this season with a back foot, 60-plus yard heave right on target to Theus for their second scoring connection of the night, taking a 21-16 lead. After going down again, Russell gathered his offense and led what would be a game winning drive, capped with a strike to. a wide open four-star TE Zachery Turner.

Facing one of the best rosters in the country and down several scores, Russell stayed calm and when it mattered most, he delivered. He showed mobility, arm strength, accuracy, and most important, high football IQ.

Back
Top Bottom